T Nation

Taliban Fights Over Mehsud's Millions

This is what we need more of:
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/027175.php

When the Ummah is shooting at itself, it's not shooting at the infidels. Well, maybe it still is, just less often.

*Not "peaceful inner struggle" - Ed

Those people are not necessarily Muslims but Pashtuns.

Which were your allies and offered to hand OBL over despite their laws of hospitality, because he had allegedly attacked their dear friends, the Americans.

Unfortunately Bush needed a quick war so he would not take the time to honor their friendship and actually show them some evidence, oh no, he decided to attack them.

So now they fall back on another custom of theirs, it is called "kill the intruders" and they are at it for 2300 years now, on and off.

To even pretend that those tribes ever even thought about bringing war to America because of their religion is asinine.

No, you brought it to them because of your religion, money and power.

I think you're responding to another thread - certainly not mine.

wrong thread euro leftist trash

proof?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Fuck you, you moonlighting, sister fucking, squirrel shooting hillbilly piece of shit!

How am I doing?

Grown up topics make you all sleepy?

Have a pillow and a nice nappy-nap.

Guuten Abend, guute Nacht...

Moonlighting, moonshining....whatever.

Shining a light on a tongue of the slip.

Ouch.

Corrected I stand.

Or even worse......

Iran did something bad.

Asshole.

:slight_smile:

Let me start with nice crunchy generalization: Every jerkwad who proclaims himself (it's never a woman, it seems) supreme leader, commander of the believers, and claims to hold the ultimate Truth about God's intent in the Quran is evil, an asshole of the highest order, and I'd spit in their faces given the occasion. And every motherfucker who pledges allegiance to the aforementioned asshole and follows his command is a lobotomised drone who's a waste of skin.

Now, can you please keep my name out of your silly tantrums (what happened to being "swamped" by work)? I need my rest for when the next war-mongering president gets elected.