Taking the Plunge, Looking for Help

Having seen your responses to the questions on this thread, I’m inclined to agree that you have reached your max potential as a natural.

Go for it, if you are sure you’re not satisfied with that.

I’m about to start my first cycle. I’m 6’3" 205 41"chest 33"waist and want to put on mass but stay cut at the same time. Is cycling sustanon 250 with winstrol a good idea for a starter cycle?? I’ve read so much info. and it all seems to counter one another. I’m real worried about my PCT, cuz I cant get HCG or Arimidex…any suggestions??

[quote]raiderUM wrote:
I’m about to start my first cycle. I’m 6’3" 205 41"chest 33"waist and want to put on mass but stay cut at the same time. Is cycling sustanon 250 with winstrol a good idea for a starter cycle?? I’ve read so much info. and it all seems to counter one another. I’m real worried about my PCT, cuz I cant get HCG or Arimidex…any suggestions?? [/quote]

best to start your own thread there bro

you guys worry way too much about pct…and dude if I’m training pro bodybuilder it would stand to reason that it would be simple for me to write up a program to put 15-20 pounds on you in a year. BTW you wont need nolvadex for an 8 week cycle

[quote]Npccompetitor69 wrote:
you guys worry way too much about pct…and dude if I’m training pro bodybuilder it would stand to reason that it would be simple for me to write up a program to put 15-20 pounds on you in a year. BTW you wont need nolvadex for an 8 week cycle[/quote]

Douche bag