T Nation

Taking the PH Stack

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Make sure you research all these “designer drugs” before taking them. All of those will require some sort of post cycle therapy.[/quote]

Some sort of PCT? Nah, I’d take the safe route and go for a PCT. As in treat it as a steroid.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Make sure you research all these “designer drugs” before taking them. All of those will require some sort of post cycle therapy.

Some sort of PCT? Nah, I’d take the safe route and go for a PCT. As in treat it as a steroid.[/quote]

thats what I meant…by “some sort of pct” I could make a list like any of the following: nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate), Clomid (clomidiphene citrate), arimidex or aromasin during the cycle…letrozole if gyno flairs up lol…hell hcg if you need it during. Test taper at the end…idk wtf. lol just kidding

But yes I totally agree, treat it like a steroid because it is one.

Gerdy

thats what I meant…by “some sort of pct” I could make a list like any of the following: nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate), Clomid (clomidiphene citrate), arimidex or aromasin during the cycle…letrozole if gyno flairs up lol…hell hcg if you need it during. Test taper at the end…idk wtf. lol just kidding

Gerdy[/quote]

Yup.

See that’s the problem with these designer steroids, newbies don’t realize that they are just as dangerous. Maybe not as effective, but at least if not more dangerous.

And then test taper at the end… ha! I almost got caught surfing the web at work because I “lol’d”!!

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:

Gerdy

Yup.

See that’s the problem with these designer steroids, newbies don’t realize that they are just as dangerous. Maybe not as effective, but at least if not more dangerous.

And then test taper at the end… ha! I almost got caught surfing the web at work because I “lol’d”!![/quote]

LOL! be careful at work… ya that’s why they say “half the gains, twice the sides” lol

Gerdy

Gerdy a test taper!? lol! Naw homie needs himself a basic serm PCT. 40/20/20/10 with good olde nolva. thats what i did with my superdrol. I advice for him to do more research though. He needs to cover his diet, additional supplements, and training in order for maximize his gains. I did a whole game plan before I did mine. It doesn’t hurt to over think this shit. The gains aren’t comparable to real gear but I’m not so sure about the side-effects being more aggresive. my two centavos

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Gerdy a test taper!? lol! Naw homie needs himself a basic serm PCT. 40/20/20/10 with good olde nolva. thats what i did with my superdrol. I advice for him to do more research though. He needs to cover his diet, additional supplements, and training in order for maximize his gains. I did a whole game plan before I did mine. It doesn’t hurt to over think this shit. The gains aren’t comparable to real gear but I’m not so sure about the side-effects being more aggresive. my two centavos[/quote]

I know I was just kidding with the test taper. lol

I agree the nolva taper looks good.

Gerdy

I just hope he’s not entirely clueless. I hear some kid at my local high school got a hold of some M-drol. Probably will down half the bottle in 2 weeks thinking that he will get stronger the more he takes.

no no i won’t do that man thats why i’m here this is my first cycle so i look to people that have experience. The cap is still sealed on the 1 AD i have found out that i can take it by it self and i will be fine starting off with 2 pills 200mg a day and seeing how i react to that then if i want i will buy another bottle to complete a true cycle. I’m researching now what people took as a PCT. the only thing that i’m taking with the 1 -Ad as of now is paravol it helps with libido. The other side effects i don’t think i should have a problem with but i will see! oh and of course I’m taking my glutimine and protein. Thinking about throwing in creatine but i don’t want the water wieght puffy look

Regardless, if you take one bottle at a minimal dosage I’d still recommend Nolvadex.

Gerdy

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Gerdy a test taper!? lol! Naw homie needs himself a basic serm PCT. 40/20/20/10 with good olde nolva. thats what i did with my superdrol. I advice for him to do more research though. He needs to cover his diet, additional supplements, and training in order for maximize his gains. I did a whole game plan before I did mine. It doesn’t hurt to over think this shit. The gains aren’t comparable to real gear but I’m not so sure about the side-effects being more aggresive. my two centavos[/quote]

What additional sups would you be taking in my shoes

I didn’t use 1AD. I did superdrol which is famed for having every side known to man so I modeled my protocol after the many logs I read on the pro-steroid. Sylmarin/Milk Thistle (liver), hawthorn berry (blood pressure), red yeast rice/w CoQ10 (lipid profile), Flameout, taurine, and a GNC multi.

I did this and I experienced no sides besides a little acne, back cramps, lethargy (initially), and getting what is he on comments. My liver still felt the burn though. He’s alright now. This is one piece of advice, it might work or it might not, I advice you to collect many more.

Regardless, if you take one bottle at a minimal dosage I’d still recommend Nolvadex.

Gerdy[/quote]

Seconded. Or some Arimidex.

I think the dex is an overkill. Secondly, its many times more expensive than his whole cycle. I’m looking at a hundred buck forty eight for 28 of the 1mg sum bitches.