Taking the PH Stack

think i might as well take the stack since i spent the money.

I have icon science 1 AD (ergopharm clone) that i will be stacking with palo alto paravol to combat the lowered libido. i have one bottle of the 1 AD then i so once that stack is done i will lay off for a while and then i was thinking of running CEL’s H-drol and fast action’s trena

Great idea for someone who’s only been training a month.

Make sure you research all these “designer drugs” before taking them. All of those will require some sort of post cycle therapy.

If you don’t mind me asking…how old are you and will you tell me some stats, ht, wt, etc?

I’d recommend against them and just take tried and proven steroids but thats your call.

Most prohormones come with half the gains and twice the sides of real steroids…imo.

Gerdy

I thought 1-Ad was banned like all prohormones…I knew a friend who took that in high school. He made nice gains but lost a good amount when he stopped taking it as well…

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
I thought 1-Ad was banned like all prohormones…I knew a friend who took that in high school. He made nice gains but lost a good amount when he stopped taking it as well…[/quote]

Losing gains has dick to do with the compound. And alot of ‘lost gains’ in terms of steroid use, are water weight/bloat, depending on the person and what is used.

well i’ve only been BACK in training for about a month i’m not new to lifting! The diffrence is when i was lifting before 2-3 years ago i was doing lighter weight high reps for toning b/c i was in the military and had a strict height weight requirement now i want to bulk up a bit and I’m doing that with out the supps just glutimine and protein but as i notice I’m getting stronger and the muscles are getting fuller and harder they really have no shape. I’m not too sure about the true roids. I have seen 1 AD used in the past.

5’7
193 was 205
age 25
lifting routine

monday,thursday
upper body pretty heavy for me

tuesday, friday
lower body again pretty heavy

[quote]big1day wrote:
i was doing lighter weight high reps for toning [/quote]
GTFO.

Please guy, you definitely don’t know enough to start drug use. And if you don’t know why I said that, then that further proves my point.

[quote]big1day wrote:
well i’ve only been BACK in training for about a month i’m not new to lifting! The diffrence is when i was lifting before 2-3 years ago i was doing lighter weight high reps for toning b/c i was in the military and had a strict height weight requirement now i want to bulk up a bit and I’m doing that with out the supps just glutimine and protein but as i notice I’m getting stronger and the muscles are getting fuller and harder they really have no shape. I’m not too sure about the true roids. I have seen 1 AD used in the past.

5’7
193 was 205
age 25
lifting routine

monday,thursday
upper body pretty heavy for me

tuesday, friday
lower body again pretty heavy[/quote]

“True Roids” 1AD I believe is the compound 1-Androstendione which converts to test in your body. Pro Hormones are pretty much designer steroids. The tren one you are planning on running is a 19-Nor just like Trenbolone or Nandrolone. If you take them just make sure you treat them as a “true Roid” or they will mess you up.

Losing gains after the cycle can be prevented to an extent with proper pct. Get Swole was right. A lot of stuff that is lost is water etc.

My only advice is to know what you are doing when taking this “supplement” as it is powerful. Don’t just treat it like you would your creatine or you will not get near the benefits and can have some nasty sides like gynocomastia, etc.

Also stuff like this shouldn’t be taken until you know WTF you are doing outside of supplementation. Diet/Training, etc. If you’ve only been back at it for a month you can probably still make some gains for then next couple months or so. I’d wait and take it then. This also gives you some time to do some research so you know what you are doing.

Gerdy

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
I thought 1-Ad was banned like all prohormones…I knew a friend who took that in high school. He made nice gains but lost a good amount when he stopped taking it as well…[/quote]

yes it was banned. Some companies make a close copy of it and sell it until the govt finds them and bans it too. lol You have to watch out for scams tho. Also your friend probably messed himself up by taking that in high school.

Gerdy

Well maybe i will hold off on taking it for now. I asked the forum a couple of times the pro’s and cons of taking the 1 AD but the roid section sent me here and the supp section sent me back to roid section…so you can see how i ended up in this situation. as far as diet i take in 2200 cals no candy, soda. i take 1 protein shake with 1% milk after i work out. all of the knowledge that i have of the 1 AD is here say and what i read on the net i do know that it was pretty popular when i was in the military. the write ups that i read on it says that it was no way of turning into estrogen with no aromatization little to no added water weight and the main side effects are lowered libido.

What all do you put in your post-workout shake?

okay, sell return whatever your ‘stack’, get yourself to the nearest food retailer and spend enough money to feed yourself at least 3000 kcal a day. Food is the most anabolic substance on earth.

Im not being an ass but you have so much more to achieve without taking drugs.

and water with your pwo shake, milk slows digestion and get some carbs with it.

just the nitro tech nothing added i am switching to optimum whey though and i usually eat a bowl of oatmeal.

considering i wake up 4:40am eat a peice of toast and glutimine pill head over to the YMCA cardio for 15-30 minutes then hit the weights at 6:00am finsh NLT 7:00am

I have some cell tech but when i used creatine in the past i think it was mostly water retention.

well since you guys have given me the tongue whoppin here i think that i’m going to go ahead and take the 1 bottle of 1 AD and a good PCT and leave that stuff alone i did think that all pro hormones got banned how did i find a whole site that sells 98% just pro hormone type supps??? I don’t want anything that is going to jack up my body as there is nothing wrong with it now it’s just out of shape

[quote]testanabol wrote:
okay, sell return whatever your ‘stack’, get yourself to the nearest food retailer and spend enough money to feed yourself at least 3000 kcal a day. Food is the most anabolic substance on earth.

Im not being an ass but you have so much more to achieve without taking drugs.[/quote]

i don’t take it as you being a ass i joined the forum to learn and share as i learn so i thank everyone for giving there input.

the thing about the 3000 cals is my body just looks fat now so i cut cals down b/c i was eating about 4-5000 just being greedy so now i cut that back and added in a good gym routine.But over the past month i’ve gotten stronger and muscles are a lot harder but body shape and looks haven’t changed much it is almost as if i’m trying to bulk and cut and the same time

[quote]big1day wrote:
just the nitro tech nothing added i am switching to optimum whey though and i usually eat a bowl of oatmeal.

considering i wake up 4:40am eat a peice of toast and glutimine pill head over to the YMCA cardio for 15-30 minutes then hit the weights at 6:00am finsh NLT 7:00am

I have some cell tech but when i used creatine in the past i think it was mostly water retention.

well since you guys have given me the tongue whoppin here i think that i’m going to go ahead and take the 1 bottle of 1 AD and a good PCT and leave that stuff alone i did think that all pro hormones got banned how did i find a whole site that sells 98% just pro hormone type supps??? I don’t want anything that is going to jack up my body as there is nothing wrong with it now it’s just out of shape[/quote]

Somebody correct me if I’m wrong but doesnt the FDA ban pro-hormones one chemical compound at a time? They don’t just ban all prohormones, they ban each product one at a time. So there will always be some knock off of a drug floating around from a different name or brand.

Gerdy

I think they banned any precursors Gerdy. By that I think they umbrella all the compounds. As for homie trying to get on “gear”. you have to treat them like real gear. You need a serm. the 19-nor will shut you down. I would bulk naturally if I were you.

2kcals per day and another supplement in one sentence, thats no bueno. Kick it up to 4kcals of clean food. If you do your research and know your shit upside down, backwards, and in Spanish. I say go for it.

well i already have the 1 -AD in hand and i plan on taking 2 pils a day. i’m just trying to make sure i can take just the 1-AD for now and i will see how that do during the 1 AD i will take paravol to help with the libido side effect. I mean guys i have it I am going to take it if you can help help if not once i find out the ? above i will start the bottle it’s just this one bottle that i don’t want to be out of money on

Go buy some nolvadex or some kind of SERM then.

Tbh you should probably research what kind of pct would be best. I’m not talking about an OTC anti-e either.

I’m sure ther is some 1AD threads if you search the site.

Gerdy

Get a good quality milk thistle supplement. A SERM. Dont just get yourself some Novedex, or 60x0, or some kind of OTC, like gerdy said, anti-e. God speed lad!