Taking the Fitness World By Storm!

Spoken like a true mate, Massif!

Remember, adjustable Kettlebags uses your weights!
Don’t suffer the dishonour of paying exorbitant fees for other inferior training training products, use your Australian ingenuity and use whatever you have available. Australian Rocks, kittens, sniffed panties, koalas or crocodiles - whatever works for you mate!

For those who don’t have easy access to traditional Australian Rocks, a limited quantity are available through internet credit card purchase, hurry before stocks run out!

[quote]Vyapada wrote:
Spoken like a true mate, Massif!

Remember, adjustable Kettlebags uses your weights!
Don’t suffer the dishonour of paying exorbitant fees for other inferior training training products, use your Australian ingenuity and use whatever you have available. Australian Rocks, kittens, sniffed panties, koalas or crocodiles - whatever works for you mate!

For those who don’t have easy access to traditional Australian Rocks, a limited quantity are available through internet credit card purchase, hurry before stocks run out![/quote]

your panties are pre-sniffed ??

[quote]Tizzah wrote:
Massif wrote:
Real Australian’s fill their kettlebag with rocks and kittens. They are disposable and you can just throw them in the river after your workout.

I think I split my sides after reading that.[/quote]

I just spit out my drink!

hey now - something this good has to be russian doesn’t it comrade? LOL - This is a rich post.

Is there a Kettlesack Certification Program??

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1118290956600..1105586664568.getfuzzy20024410850112.gif

:slight_smile:

swivel,

Pre-sniffed? I don’t think so mate!
Like any loyal T-Nation reader I order my pre-worn panties in bulk from T-Nation and sniff them whenever I get the chance.

Consider yourself nominated for the Soy Awards if you don’t.

Trailblazer,

I am in no way affiliated with the Kettlesack Certification Program.
Like all hard living mates at T-Nation I exclusively use the Australian Kettlebag. Trust only traditional Australian Kettlebags - they are the only equipment that adheres to the strict quality control standards outlined in the Australian Kettlebag Challenge.

They have that same thing in the perform better catalog

j23t,

Beware of imitations!
Traditional Australian Kettlebags are made in a unique and authentic process that guarantees an Xtreme training experience!

Stay tuned, mates, for my newest invention, the Ab Vyapadaliser!

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1118664569350.New_Picture4.jpg

Here it is, the Ab Vyapadaliser! Nothing else can give you an Xtreme abdominal Xperience like this product of cutting edge Australian research!

For the special introductory price of only $69.95 you too can share in the Xtreme abdominal Xperience! Nothing else can compete with the sleek-'n-light design of the Ab Vyapadaliser!

Beware, the Ab Vyapadaliser II is in the works!

nice

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1126260470194.IMAGE_00004.jpg

T-Mates, if your upper body is asymmetrical like yours truly then you may be wondering how to remedy these imbalances.

Look no further than this product of cutting edge traditional Australian science! Vyapada Inc is not elitist! Our newest training system ensures equality in your torso.

Strange looks and nasty comments in the gym are GUARANTEED on this extreme hardcore device - the Vyapada-up.

(You do pushups with your hands on the bar - it’s like a see-saw… give it a go and let me know if ya think it’s useful)

For added fun, try touching one of your shoulders to the bar at a time.

[quote]Vyapada wrote:
T-Mates, if your upper body is asymmetrical like yours truly then you may be wondering how to remedy these imbalances.

Look no further than this product of cutting edge traditional Australian science! Vyapada Inc is not elitist! Our newest training system ensures equality in your torso.

Strange looks and nasty comments in the gym are GUARANTEED on this extreme hardcore device - the Vyapada-up.

(You do pushups with your hands on the bar - it’s like a see-saw… give it a go and let me know if ya think it’s useful)[/quote]

Arrgh, the Bells, the Bells…

this might be the funniest thread all year…

TQB, pine to be of stone no longer!
You too can experience the adulation of the townsfolk if you make five easy payments of…

Or the most stupid!

Nick

How many human heads will fit in it?

DB
The kettlesack that is.

Please do not confuse the quality traditional Australian Kettlebag with the inferior kettlesack.

How big are your human heads, mate?

Are we talking GH heads, toddler heads, or shrunken heads?