Taking Roids, Can You Tell?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
rugbyhit wrote:
Rage…

extraordinary, uninhibited, reckless abandonment rage…rip off your head and poop down your neck rage.

Its terrible. You dont want to see it, believe me.

Is that an Isle of Man flag in your avatar?[/quote]

Very good. You must really know your flags or you have a connection to the isle.

Or you got a great education during highschool.

Sometimes.

There are some guys I can look at and gauge that they’re probably juicing.

And don’t jump on me about being anti-juice, I couldn’t give a fuck less.

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
One thing I’ve read is that if a roid user gains mass in the upper arms quickly, he may end up with veins that look like an “S” going down his arm instead of straight ones. I don’t know if there is any truth to it, not that it really matters.

Wasn’t there some lame men’s health article about “how to spot a roid user”?[/quote]

SUPERMAN

or they just pushed there veins out of place with needles…it could happen.

I dont think there is an end all and be all sign that blows the juicers cover. I think its more a compilation of potential indicators, that over time would give one away.

I.e. January I weigh 200 lbs, February I’m bloated, holding water and lifting like a mad man, March I’m red and up to 225, April I’m holding at 220 and being really nice to everybody. This may give a clue to the observant user that juice was being used. But again, its not really a tell tale sign.

[quote]Mad Titan wrote:
rainjack wrote:

At times, around here it seems that the tell/tale sign is anyone that weighs over 165, and has a BF of less than 12%.

you gotta be kidding me…
[/quote]

I’m not far off. Read around - you’ll see that ignorance about the subject of AAS can be overwhelming at times.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I’m not far off. Read around - you’ll see that ignorance about the subject of AAS can be overwhelming at times. [/quote]

I know you aren’t far off as far as the opinion of the idiots who surround us on a daily basis. But I truly am interested in the question. For the more experienced juicers, is there a way you can tell beyond a reasonable doubt, that someone is juicing. Personally I think a sucession of signs would hint me off, but I doubt there is any way to know without testing.

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
rainjack wrote:
I’m not far off. Read around - you’ll see that ignorance about the subject of AAS can be overwhelming at times.

I know you aren’t far off as far as the opinion of the idiots who surround us on a daily basis. But I truly am interested in the question. For the more experienced juicers, is there a way you can tell beyond a reasonable doubt, that someone is juicing. Personally I think a sucession of signs would hint me off, but I doubt there is any way to know without testing. [/quote]

There’s no way. Without getting into the he’s stronger so he’s on roids theory, well, if he’s thta much stronger and bigger he is.

More so than the super junior weenie hut members think of course.

I had friend at university who literally blew up overnight. I didnt think much of it at the time as I had only been training for a few months then and thought these things could happen naturally.
Now I know he was must have been using a heavily aromatising steroid as it was mainly all water weight.
I’m currently on and have gained 10 kg (before PCT), problem is not even one person has commented on my sudden growth, not even the girlfriend who should be noticed the increase in my libido.
Im 6’4 though and perhaps a jump from 218 to 240 isnt as noticeable on a person of my height.

[quote]rugbyhit wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
rugbyhit wrote:
Rage…

extraordinary, uninhibited, reckless abandonment rage…rip off your head and poop down your neck rage.

Is that an Isle of Man flag in your avatar?

Very good. You must really know your flags or you have a connection to the isle.
[/quote]
I always wante to go for the motorcycle races.

I considered getting it painted on my bike but thought someone might misinterpret it as some sort of nazi symbol and kick my bike over.

[/quote]

That too.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
rugbyhit wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
rugbyhit wrote:
Rage…

Is that an Isle of Man flag in your avatar?

I always wante to go for the motorcycle races.

I considered getting it painted on my bike but thought someone might misinterpret it as some sort of nazi symbol and kick my bike over.

That too.[/quote]

[hijack]
I thought the same thing about it looking like a nazi symbol. My great grandfather grew up on the island, so it has sentimental value. I hear the races are a blast. Its a beautiful place. [/hijack]

[quote]carter12 wrote:
Pronounced canines, hairy back, and red eyes.
[/quote]

He asked for Steroids, not Rabies.

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
rainjack wrote:

I know you aren’t far off as far as the opinion of the idiots who surround us on a daily basis. But I truly am interested in the question. For the more experienced juicers, is there a way you can tell beyond a reasonable doubt, that someone is juicing. Personally I think a sucession of signs would hint me off, but I doubt there is any way to know without testing. [/quote]

I think that, unless you are around an individual on a daily basis, there are no real tell/tale signs.

Just because a guy is big does not mean he’s juicing. Just because a guy swells up (bloat) doesn’t mean he’s on. Strength increases - same thing.

But if you are around an individual every day, and you see sudden evidences of the above - you can be fairly sure that he’s not just sucking on protein powder and tuna.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I think that, unless you are around an individual on a daily basis, there are no real tell/tale signs.

Just because a guy is big does not mean he’s juicing. Just because a guy swells up (bloat) doesn’t mean he’s on. Strength increases - same thing.

But if you are around an individual every day, and you see sudden evidences of the above - you can be fairly sure that he’s not just sucking on protein powder and tuna.
[/quote]

Then we are in agreement. To answer the OPs question it would be very dificult for people to tell you were on without being users themselves, even then it wouldn’t be definite.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
PGJ wrote:
carter12 wrote:
Pronounced canines, hairy back, and red eyes.

Also known to make howling sounds on nights with a full moon.

Gyno.

60% of all males in the US are believed to have some form of gyno. That means it would be a mistake to walk around judging people on whether they have gyno or not. Most cases have NOTHING at all to do with exogenous hormone use.[/quote]

And don’t they say that 60% of america is obese? Is this a coincidence, or could it be that fat guys might have tits?

On a side note, everyone that I’ve ever known to have gotten on a cycle sweated slightly differently in that when they were on a cycle their sweat was more oily vs when they weren’t it was less oily. If you look at their bedsheets its a lot easier to tell. Has anyone else ever noticed this? Or is it just my imagination?

[quote]tveddy wrote:
If you look at their bedsheets its a lot easier to tell. Has anyone else ever noticed this? Or is it just my imagination?
[/quote]

Can’t say I’ve ever examined another guy’s bed sheets.

:slight_smile:

[quote]carter12 wrote:
Can’t say I’ve ever examined another guy’s bed sheets.

:)[/quote]

ahaha, touche. Not like that though.