Taking HOT-ROX With Sustanon 250

Is there any reason why I can’t take HOT-ROX Extreme with Sustanon 250? Or would this just be wasting the HOT-ROX?

It would be a waste if your diet sucks. But if you know what you are doing then adding a stimulant should have a good effect, if you respond well to stims.

I eat about 3500 to 4500 calories a day now, all healthy balance of carbs, fat, and protein. I try to get an equal amount on all 3 a day and I do run a lot with a rigorous weight training program.

So far I have been on this cycle for 4 weeks and went from 210 to 225, but I do notice a lot of water retention in the stomach area. I wanted to add HOT-ROX for the 2nd half of my cycle to hopefully cut out some of the fat/water retention if possible. I also thought this would help lead into PCT as well to get that ripped 6 pack…

Are you using an AI to combat bloating and maintain ideal E2 level?

[quote]jw1328 wrote:
I eat about 3500 to 4500 calories a day now, all healthy balance of carbs, fat, and protein. I try to get an equal amount on all 3 a day and I do run a lot with a rigorous weight training program.

So far I have been on this cycle for 4 weeks and went from 210 to 225, but I do notice a lot of water retention in the stomach area. I wanted to add HOT-ROX for the 2nd half of my cycle to hopefully cut out some of the fat/water retention if possible. I also thought this would help lead into PCT as well to get that ripped 6 pack…[/quote]

Alright this thread is either going to help you tremedously or get you flamed off the board. It’s up to you.

You can not cut and bulk at the same time.

My advice is to finish this cycle as safe as possible then put down the gear for a while until you understand basic concepts of body recomp.

Im scared to even ask about your cycle details.