Taking Care of the Liver

ayo boys whats up

Roc is contmplating a venture in the scary world of gear - Superdrol. I think I have a pretty legit PCT in EndoAmp Max, Toco-8, and Sustain Alpha

I’m also running Unleashed with the drol a 30 mg daily

so what can I do to better protect my liver? Has anyone hear ever heard of Lipid Stabil? or anything like that, so i can get more protection during the cycle if I actually decide to do it

Milk thistle will help protect the liver.

[quote]Game Time wrote:
Milk thistle will help protect the liver.[/quote]

noted. but I’ve heard milk thistle is overrated

take milk thistle but try to get the 80% standardized. Essiac tea is one of the best things you can take to cleanse your liver. You can also go onto this cool site google.com and type in liver support and a whole bunch of goodies poop up. cycle support is one of the more popular ones.

More importantly: who is that in ur avatar? if its your sister/gf i demand more pictures be put up. Thank you!

Get a good milk thistle product. No buy one get one free Rite Aid specials! The toxicity from SD is quite real, probably even more so than from real deal orals. HOLLA!

[quote]Turbo Mysterio wrote:
Get a good milk thistle product. No buy one get one free Rite Aid specials! The toxicity from SD is quite real, probably even more so than from real deal orals. HOLLA! [/quote]

“holla!” ??

Really?

No one really says that, do they?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Turbo Mysterio wrote:
Get a good milk thistle product. No buy one get one free Rite Aid specials! The toxicity from SD is quite real, probably even more so than from real deal orals. HOLLA!

“holla!” ??

Really?

No one really says that, do they? [/quote]

No they don’t Bonez, you are right. It merely adds another layer of flavor. You know, for shits and grins.

Liv-52.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
ayo boys whats up

Roc is contmplating a venture in the scary world of gear - Superdrol. I think I have a pretty legit PCT in EndoAmp Max, Toco-8, and Sustain Alpha

so what can I do to better protect my liver? Has anyone hear ever heard of Lipid Stabil? or anything like that, so i can get more protection during the cycle if I actually decide to do it[/quote]

I don’t know what you just said, but I like your avatar for some reason. Maybe because it looks real. Has anyone actually had or known someone who had liver problems from AAS. A couple guys on professionalmuscle got some kind of liver tumors or something but they kinda came out of nowhere. Anyone have first hand experience with classic symptoms?

I tried Superdrol about a month or 2 back - it sucked. 20mg a day for 3 weeks and I got the same results as I would have by hitting the gym 4-5x a week and eating tons, like I did anyway.

I took Milk Thistle, Hawthorn Berry, Red Yeast Rice and CoQ10.

I took Nolva for PCT.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Pretzel Logic wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
ayo boys whats up

so what can I do to better protect my liver? Has anyone hear ever heard of Lipid Stabil? or anything like that, so i can get more protection during the cycle if I actually decide to do it

I don’t know what you just said, but I like your avatar for some reason. Maybe because it looks real. Has anyone actually had or known someone who had liver problems from AAS. A couple guys on professionalmuscle got some kind of liver tumors or something but they kinda came out of nowhere. Anyone have first hand experience with classic symptoms?

AAS or PH do not cause primary liver cancer. They cause ‘hepatic cholestasis’ .Essentially the liver swells a bit and this blocks the tiny tubes that collect bile. This causes the liver to swell more, causing more blockage, etc. Eventually, the liver forms blood-filled cycts, which are NOT the same as tumors and ofen reverse themselves upon cessation of the AAS.

I trawled for over 9 hourse through pubmed and found only 2 cases of blood-filled cysts. Both users had been ABUSING AAS for substantial time periods and both experienced substantial reductions in the size of the cycts within one to 4 years after stopping (and who knows whether they really stopped) their steroids - which were not cycled but taken for periods of years. Oral winstrol and dianabol were the culprits in these cases I believe.

BBB[/quote]

So what your really saying is that the liver issues are a myth/overly exaggerated? If you properly take care of it during the use of oral AAS. Taking things such as milk thistle or liv52.

I read in places that var is not liver toxic and I put it to the test. Maybe slightly but I ran it for almost 3.5 months with out one issue coming up. Cept hypo which is really what I was going for anyways. I don’t drink, do drugs or party hard.

dirtbag wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Pretzel Logic wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
ayo boys whats up

AAS or PH do not cause primary liver cancer. They cause ‘hepatic cholestasis’ .Essentially the liver swells a bit and this blocks the tiny tubes that collect bile. This causes the liver to swell more, causing more blockage, etc. Eventually, the liver forms blood-filled cycts, which are NOT the same as tumors and ofen reverse themselves upon cessation of the AAS.

I trawled for over 9 hourse through pubmed and found only 2 cases of blood-filled cysts. Both users had been ABUSING AAS for substantial time periods and both experienced substantial reductions in the size of the cycts within one to 4 years after stopping (and who knows whether they really stopped) their steroids - which were not cycled but taken for periods of years. Oral winstrol and dianabol were the culprits in these cases I believe.

BBB

So what your really saying is that the liver issues are a myth/overly exaggerated? If you properly take care of it during the use of oral AAS. Taking things such as milk thistle or liv52.

I read in places that var is not liver toxic and I put it to the test. Maybe slightly but I ran it for almost 3.5 months with out one issue coming up. Cept hypo which is really what I was going for anyways. I don’t drink, do drugs or party hard.

MOST things regarding AAS are overexaggerated, when it comes to the side effects. Ad to the effect too, I suppose, since ignorant people (of which I’m not referring to you of course) think that simply by injecting them, you get HYOOOGE without having to work your arse off.

BBB[/quote]
[comment]
I love the fact that they can help you work harder and long and ask for seconds. Gives me more of what I love. Longer time in the gym. I don’t need recreational drugs. That is what the gym is for.[/comment]

SAM-E is also really good for the liver. But somewhat costly

When it comes to support I believe it is hard to beat milk thistle. ‘silymarin’ which is basically what works in milk thistle is what most hospitals give to patients with some jaundice of the liver.

So fwiw…I’m sure that they probably give other things as well and if you work in a hospital feel free to correct me.

MOST things regarding AAS are overexaggerated, when it comes to the side effects. Ad to the effect too, I suppose, since ignorant people (of which I’m not referring to you of course) think that simply by injecting them, you get HYOOOGE without having to work your arse off.

BBB[/quote]

so which steeerroiidzz are good for me. I want to be kinda buff, but not too big, and ripped too, but not like those bodybuilders…what should I take???

thats my fav question. I’ll have somebody point to a pic of Ronnie Coleman. ‘I don’t want to look like that, but just put on a little muscle’

FCK! like you just pop a pill and stick a needle in your arm and wake up like…SHT! I’m now too big and muscular…what to do now??? lol

OR

‘dood I just started my cycle last week and this past weekend I got in soo many fights in the bar, sh*ts craaaaazzzyyy braaa’

I can’t stand the ignorance. If I could I’d just build my own home gym complete with a bed, a stove, and a fridge full of food.

I’d then lift, eat, sleep, and perform all my necessary science experiments with nobody to bother me. Come out years later and win the Mr. O lol

/rant and I guess x2 BBB hit the nail on the head there! lol

[quote]The Phantom wrote:
thats my fav question. I’ll have somebody point to a pic of Ronnie Coleman. ‘I don’t want to look like that, but just put on a little muscle’

FCK! like you just pop a pill and stick a needle in your arm and wake up like…SHT! I’m now too big and muscular…what to do now??? lol

[/quote]

LMAO!! love those morons

[quote]The Phantom wrote:
If I could I’d just build my own home gym complete with a bed, a stove, and a fridge full of food.

[/quote]

I call a permanent spot on the sofa (or flat bench in this case).

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
ayo boys whats up

so what can I do to better protect my liver? Has anyone hear ever heard of Lipid Stabil? or anything like that, so i can get more protection during the cycle if I actually decide to do it[/quote]

my opinion is to dump the superdrol idea,find real gear.

now as far as liver support nothing tops drinking enough water,yes there are things like milk thistle and these “liver support pills”

but really if you stay properly hydrated there is little need for these things. they are in my opinion ,which is based on limited experience, that yes, they are over rated