Taking an Oral 1x Per Week?

I know this idea might sound crazy, or even stupid to many people, but go easy on me.

A guy on “another forum” is posting his experience with taking Superdrol 1x per week when he works out his arms. It seems it is helping him to lift heavier and go more reps. This is easy to believe, and of course, would translate into more gains. I know a lot of people don’t like Superdrol, but I bet similar results could be had with something like Dbol or OT.

My first question is how safe is this? I know shutdown probably wouldn’t occur, but is there anything else to worry about? I mean aside from cholesterol and liver, over time could this do any permanent damage to the HPTA?

My second question is, would it be safe to use in-between cycles? I finished up my PCT for a cycle a couple months ago. I used hCG the whole way through, experienced no shrinkage, and feel I bounced back quick. In fact, I am back to making gains again in the gym (mostly in my lagging parts). Even still, just to be on the safe side I am still waiting a couple more months before running another cycle.

Strengthening my core has really helped alleviate my back pains, so I was thinking of popping 1-2 pills before my core training days. But, my concern is having an effect on my recovery. More specifically, I’m worried it could prevent me from reaching a complete recovery before my next cycle.

The practice of using an oral like dbol pre training is very common and very effective. As a once week protocol I suppose thats fine. A better question might be why only use it once per week. If you’re going to be off be off if you’re going to be on be on. Half-ass protocols lead to half-ass results. If you wanna use something between cycles look into a peptide like GHRP6

I sometimes use 5mg of dbol or so before I workout if I feel I need to, not really “feeling it” that day. And 5mg is needless to say, a tiny ass dose, just enough to get a little aggression going.

I don’t usually use it as often as once a week, but a short half life oral in a lower dose will give you a nice boost without causing any real suppression even with long term usage.

Some guys will even use lower doses everyday for fairly long periods of time, but simply in the morning, after about 6-8 hours its out of your system.

Playing the “How much and how often can I take shit without suppression” is kinda asking for trouble if you cant control yourself, leads to super long cycles, and “bridging” and all that shit where people never really come off, but its very doable if you play it smart.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
I sometimes use 5mg of dbol or so before I workout if I feel I need to, not really “feeling it” that day. And 5mg is needless to say, a tiny ass dose, just enough to get a little aggression going.

I don’t usually use it as often as once a week, but a short half life oral in a lower dose will give you a nice boost without causing any real suppression even with long term usage.

Some guys will even use lower doses everyday for fairly long periods of time, but simply in the morning, after about 6-8 hours its out of your system.

Playing the “How much and how often can I take shit without suppression” is kinda asking for trouble if you cant control yourself, leads to super long cycles, and “bridging” and all that shit where people never really come off, but its very doable if you play it smart.

[/quote]

Thanks. Yeah, I know some other guys on that “other” forum are into “pulsing” and trying to take as much as they can every week without hopefully causing suppression. I think they do crap like 2-4 days/week or doing 1 day on, 1 day off, etc. I’m not interested in that, just 1x a week before I head to the gym would be plenty for me until I can run my next cycle.

My main concern would be possibly causing significant interference with my recovery. I doubt it would but what do I know? I wanted to get some credible opinions from you guys.

I would avoid it in the PCT simply for the sake of the fastest possible recovery, but I see little problem with a short half life oral once a week.

I dont recommend popping 50mg of dbol or anything like that, you dont need much to get a nice boost, 10-20mg tops in my opinion.

Be aware that depending on the oral you use and how much you may need to worry about aromatization.

Supderol will not have any aromatization issues obviously.

Maybe I’ll pop a pill or two on Tuesday and let you guys know how it goes.

I will be using… Superdrol hides. I know most people here would probably say Dbol over SD, but I’ve really been wanting to try it. I’m thinking 10mg the first week and then maybe 20mg if I feel I’m up to it.

[quote]ubergreg wrote:
Maybe I’ll pop a pill or two on Tuesday and let you guys know how it goes.

I will be using… Superdrol hides. I know most people here would probably say Dbol over SD, but I’ve really been wanting to try it. I’m thinking 10mg the first week and then maybe 20mg if I feel I’m up to it.[/quote]

I have no problem with SD actually, I think its a fine drug.

Very nice strength boosts, fast acting, short halflife, non-aromatzing.

Ive played with it before in real cycles and wasnt disappointed.

I recommend staying at 10mg, and remember SD has a longer halflife than dbol.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
I recommend staying at 10mg, and remember SD has a longer halflife than dbol.[/quote]

Interesting you mention that I’ve been searching trying to find credible information on the half-life of SD. Haven’t really found anything solid yet. Just a bunch of “I think it’s around __ hours” posts. Most people seem to think somewhere between 6-10 hours. Even at 10 hours, 10mg would dwindle down to nothingness pretty quick. I know it’s a powerful compound mg for mg, but I don’t know how much is potentially suppressive.

[quote]ubergreg wrote:
Westclock wrote:
I recommend staying at 10mg, and remember SD has a longer halflife than dbol.

Interesting you mention that I’ve been searching trying to find credible information on the half-life of SD. Haven’t really found anything solid yet. Just a bunch of “I think it’s around __ hours” posts. Most people seem to think somewhere between 6-10 hours. Even at 10 hours, 10mg would dwindle down to nothingness pretty quick. I know it’s a powerful compound mg for mg, but I don’t know how much is potentially suppressive.[/quote]

Harder to say compared to pharmaceutical drugs, as those underwent very very rigorous testing for medical usage.

Closer to 5-6 hours actually from what I have read determined by testing urine concentrations.

Dbol’s is a little shorter, averaging probably 4-5.

Suppression should not be worse than dbol mg/mg, and it provides very rapid strength boosts, but does not seem to act as quickly as dbol, in my experience it does not perform as well for aggression and cortisol suppression, dbol gives a kind of “high” that is absolutely perfect for working out.

Your happy, completely unstressed, aggressive, and strong.

You literally feel dbol within a minute of taking it.

I see very little problem using SD every so often, I just dont see the need to use 20mg, as the difference that the drug can make within an hour or so at 10mg versus 20mg is not that significant.

an extra 10mg total a week is not very significant.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Suppression should not be worse than dbol mg/mg, and it provides very rapid strength boosts, but does not seem to act as quickly as dbol[/quote]

I was thinking of trying maybe dumping the powder from the capsule into something and drinking it. I’ve read about people dumping some into a shot of oil and then claiming they felt the effects much faster. Would you say there might be any validity to that? I guess it couldn’t hurt to try.

Feeling the effects quickly is actually pretty important to me since I hit the gym early in the morning before I start my day. Maybe I should snag up some Dbol as well, try them both out, and compare to see which I prefer.

[quote]ubergreg wrote:
Westclock wrote:
Suppression should not be worse than dbol mg/mg, and it provides very rapid strength boosts, but does not seem to act as quickly as dbol

I was thinking of trying maybe dumping the powder from the capsule into something and drinking it. I’ve read about people dumping some into a shot of oil and then claiming they felt the effects much faster. Would you say there might be any validity to that? I guess it couldn’t hurt to try.

Feeling the effects quickly is actually pretty important to me since I hit the gym early in the morning before I start my day. Maybe I should snag up some Dbol as well, try them both out, and compare to see which I prefer.[/quote]

Most orals act better with EFA’s.

Dont open the cap, just swallow it, but certainly you can eat some EFA’s with the dose and it will help.

Also try taking it with a glass of grapefruit juice (make sure its actually grapefruit juice and not a grapefruit juice cocktail).

Compounds in grapefruit amplify the effects of many orals that are processed in the liver.