Taking a Lot of Oral Supplements

I am taking a lot of supplements in the pill form: BCAAs(12), REZ-V, vitamins/minerals, sometimes a fat burner or Alpha Male, etc. Now I am going to be taking Greens+ in a capsule form (12 a day).

Question: Is this taking all of these oral supplements going to be bad for my liver or some other internal organs? Do the risks outweigh the benefits?

Thanks…

[quote]1BADMF wrote:
I am taking a lot of supplements in the pill form: BCAAs(12), REZ-V, vitamins/minerals, sometimes a fat burner or Alpha Male, etc. Now I am going to be taking Greens+ in a capsule form (12 a day).

Question: Is this taking all of these oral supplements going to be bad for my liver or some other internal organs? Do the risks outweigh the benefits?

Thanks…

[/quote]

My supplementation is very similar to yours. I think we are good to go. The compounds you are taking in have positive effects on health.

Consider one who eats a diet high in grease and processed carbs and nicotine or alcohol. These I feel are far worse for your liver and other organs then one who eats healthy and takes supplements to enhance health.

D

Other than a serious case of dry mouth from all the gel in the capsules, you should be fine.

As for the Greens+ caps- I suggest taking all 12 at the same time. I tried splitting it up (6x2) and ended up forgetting the second dose later in the day. It doesn’t hurt to do all 12 at once. Just a suggestion.

<START_BEING_AN_ASS>
Don’t forget about your stomach? Are you eating food? I think the risks might outweight the benefits since you will overwork your stomach.

Better safe than sorry…ban food!
</START_BEING_AN_ASS>