T Nation

Taking a Fat Burner Without Exercising?

My room mate is really fat. She’s about 5’3" 200 lbs about two months ago. Now she’s about 250 lbs.

She loves juice. I’m thinking about throwing a dozen fat loss pills in a blender to make juice so she doesn’t even know it.

Oh she’s too lazy to exercise. And it just pains me to see her stuff shit in her face all day.

Would my plan above help her a bit? Would it work in letting her lose weight?

[quote]rephore wrote:
My room mate is really fat. She’s about 5’3" 200 lbs about two months ago. Now she’s about 250 lbs.

She loves juice. I’m thinking about throwing a dozen fat loss pills in a blender to make juice so she doesn’t even know it.

Oh she’s too lazy to exercise. And it just pains me to see her stuff shit in her face all day.

Would my plan above help her a bit? Would it work in letting her lose weight?[/quote]

Just don’t add too many diet supplements ive heard stories of people losing too much weight from them and just dissapearing…

[quote]rephore wrote:

She loves juice. I’m thinking about throwing a dozen fat loss pills in a blender to make juice so she doesn’t even know it.[/quote]
Dont, its wrong.

[quote]Oh she’s too lazy to exercise. And it just pains me to see her stuff shit in her face all day.

Would my plan above help her a bit? Would it work in letting her lose weight?[/quote]
NO not even a bit.

if SHE does not want to change then YOU cannot make her change

stop wasting your time, if she wants to ruin her body let her

you’re not serious?

if you are, this could easily be a lawsuit

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

DO IT! lol

HAHAHAHAHA!

LMAO!

I’m kidding man, although this is hilarious, you could possibly kill her as many ‘fat loss pills’ are just crack in a cap. Too much concentrated caffiene is not a good thing…among the other things in fat burners.

You’d be better off just telling her that your worried about her health and that you’d like to help her drop some weight.

DG

Shit ain’t cheap.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
you’re not serious?

if you are, this could easily be a lawsuit[/quote]

We wouldn’t want that. Anyway you guys are right. I think telling her I’m worried about her health is the best way.

Doesn’t it suck though how there are some people who don’t want to help themselves?

Just show her the FUPA video and make her really feel at home.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1823354

the rhyming in that video is beautiful

Did anyone else notice he said she gained 50 pounds in two months? That’s almost a pound a day! The weight gain is obviously a side effect of something else going on in her life, possibly depression. If you care about her then talk to her, if not then ignore her, but for fucks sake don’t just sneak her a bunch of pills.

50 pounds in two months is a lot. I think that she needs to get off this juice thing. She’s obviously not carb tollerant, and drinking juices all day, she’s probably got a 400g a day carb intake.

Get her to cut that out and she’ll probably start dropping weight in no time.

If that doesn’t work, get a Samurai sword and chop her belly off!

LR

this thread is useless without pictures… oh wait, what am i saying.

but people need carbs for energy !!!11!1!!

that’s what the doctors told me anyways

No. If it works then she’ll probably just start eating more to compensate. It will teach her nothing about actually exercising and eating right so she’ll be fucked regardless.

[quote]cyph31 wrote:
but people need carbs for energy !!!11!1!!

that’s what the doctors told me anyways[/quote]

Your doctor’s a fucking moron! What about people that are fat adapted? Ask your doctor that!

LR

Chubby chaser?

[quote]rephore wrote:

O[/quote]

lol. I had to bump this

appreciated