Taking a Break From HRX

Lately, HRX doesn’t seem to be having the same stimulant effect on me that it used to have - before, when I took the morning dose, I simply had to jump out of bed w/in 15 minutes of taking it ('cause I felt so energized - although the peristalsis meant I’d need to get up pretty soon anyway). Now, not really. So, I figure it’s time for a full two weeks off to hit the reset button.

My question is, what stimulants I can take that work through different pathways? I don’t want to go completely cold turkey on all stimulants/thermogenics, mostly because that would mean spending the next two weeks in a coma. On the other hand, if I just replace HRX w/ something that works in the same way, I’m not going to get any benefit from stopping the HRX.

Any suggestions?

[quote]marza wrote:
Lately, HRX doesn’t seem to be having the same stimulant effect on me that it used to have - before, when I took the morning dose, I simply had to jump out of bed w/in 15 minutes of taking it ('cause I felt so energized - although the peristalsis meant I’d need to get up pretty soon anyway). Now, not really. So, I figure it’s time for a full two weeks off to hit the reset button.

My question is, what stimulants I can take that work through different pathways? I don’t want to go completely cold turkey on all stimulants/thermogenics, mostly because that would mean spending the next two weeks in a coma. On the other hand, if I just replace HRX w/ something that works in the same way, I’m not going to get any benefit from stopping the HRX.

Any suggestions?
[/quote]

I find that Spike has a completely different effect on me than HRX. I used the old Spike to prevent comatose stagnation.

I have also done RED KAT with coffee or better still; taken with a caffeinated energy drink with amino acids in it.

[quote]Alpha F wrote:
marza wrote:

Any suggestions?

I find that Spike has a completely different effect on me than HRX. I used the old Spike to prevent comatose stagnation.

I have also done RED KAT with coffee or better still; taken with a caffeinated energy drink with amino acids in it.

[/quote]

Good points. I often take two Spike with four BCAA’s and that will definitely get you out of bed.

D

O’Rly?

You people must have the nervous systems of newborn kittens.

I never got a stimulant effect from HRX. BUT WHO CARES? It is a fat burner and is working even when it no longer induces a high.

Oh yeah, I <3 Alpha F.

Thanks, Spike would definitely do it. It looks like the only overlap is the caffeine and I think my body probably doesn’t notice that either way anymore.