Taking 1-2 Days Off from the Gym

I can’t go to the gym as my dad can’t afford bus fare. I now do 5 miles walking, and I did a 2 mile run along with six sets of push ups. I’m gonna keep my calories the same i’m not gonna change that. Is it ok just to walk 5 miles insted of doing any exercise? I’m going back to the gym on Friday. Bulking t 55.1kg-56.4kg and 5’6 feet.

No. For you, it is not okay. You’re better off just eating and not training/walking/running.

2 Likes

Pushups if you feel like it✔
Walking etc❌

No offence, but why?

Because you’re (still) over-exercising and under-eating.

Did you go to your appointment with the counselor last week?

1 Like

No, college was closed.

1 Like

That’s… curious. You had an appointment set with them. So when is it rescheduled for?

1 Like

Next Thursday

1 Like

How much calories are you eating ?

2620 calories

1 Like

I’ve also got some blood work next Monday

what does a day of eating look like for you?

What I had today was mostly the same as yeterday and the day before that and so on.
Breakfast: 100g of oats, 100ml semi skimmed milk, 200ml water, 50g fat free yogurt and 15g of whey protein.

Lunch: 130g tuna with 60g of rice and a sesame seed bagel and franks red hot buffalo sauce with a monster ultra.

Dinner: 200g of prawns or 250g of chicken with 150g of rice and franks red hot buffalo sauce with a rockstar zero.

Night time snack, I have 90g of peanut butter palm oil free and if i’m not low on fats I have a bagel.

1 Like

No offence but you asked me what I ate.

So… like 2300 calories.

1 Like

2600-2620 calories

What’s your current morning weight?
What was your morning weight 2 weeks ago?

Did you eat this way two weeks ago?

If you haven’t increased weight, increase food. It’s simple maths.

your college counselor made an appointment for you on a day that it was closed?

nope.

1 Like

Two weeks ago it was 55.1kg and 1 month ago it was 54.5kg.

Well it wasn’t me who made the appointment, It was my teacher. And I went to the college last wednesday and their no one was in the reception, I tryed to go in but the door was locked. So I emailed my teacher and he said the appointment will be next Thursday.