Take Surge Upon Rising in the A.M.?

I mean, sleep is super-catabolic, right? And I’ve seen it mentioned that whey is better than casein in the morning because you want a faster absorbing protein. My question: why not a 1/2 serving of Surge, then? It has the fast digesting protein, the carbs, and the BCAAs.

Besides, I hurt my back and haven’t had a chance to workout to “earn” my Surge. Maybe I am trying to justify tapping into my stash…

Your aren’t glycogen depleted in the morning, that is alot of high GL carbs for no apparent reason. The whey and BCAAs isn’t a bad idea, but Surge is not necessary for this purpose.

Looks like a great plan! You’ve clearly done some research.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
I mean, sleep is super-catabolic, right? My question: why not a 1/2 serving of Surge, then? It has the fast digesting protein, the carbs, and the BCAAs.[/quote]

LOL

That’s funny man. I feel you though. I’ve had a shoulder injury thats prevented me from hardcore workouts for the past 6 weeks. I’ve got 5 tubs of Surge just calling my name. I swear, I’m addicted to the shit. I can’t wait for another week when I can start lifting again and getting my fix!!!

[quote]David Barr wrote:
Looks like a great plan! You’ve clearly done some research.

PonceDeLeon wrote:
I mean, sleep is super-catabolic, right? My question: why not a 1/2 serving of Surge, then? It has the fast digesting protein, the carbs, and the BCAAs.

[/quote]

Awesome, just awesome.

I was coming in here to post that it was a David Barr idea :smiley:

Another benefit is that if you’re not at all hungry in the morning, drinking a scoop of Surge with water can “open things up” and get your appetite going.