Take on an Empty Stomach?

So it seems to be a common theme amongst supplements. So if eating every 2-3 hours how long exactly should one be waiting before consuming given supplement? Also I hear about eating a pre-workout meal, what would the timing be like before starting a workout?

For me:

2-2.5 hours after eating
45mins-1 hour before workout

It all depends on your stomach contents, size of meal, digestion, if the moon is waxing or waining. It’s very complicated.

lol

Just don’t eat them WITH food and you’ll be fine. I say take 20-30min before a meal.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
Just don’t eat them WITH food and you’ll be fine. I say take 20-30min before a meal. [/quote]

Yeah, what he said.

What kind of supplements??

[quote]Bosser84 wrote:
What kind of supplements??[/quote]

I’ll begin a bottle of Alpha Male tomorrow. Have yet to decide if I will take my bottle of Carbolin 19-19 on off days or use it when my bottle of Alpha Male has finished.

[quote]brighttbrad wrote:
Bosser84 wrote:
What kind of supplements??

I’ll begin a bottle of Alpha Male tomorrow. Have yet to decide if I will take my bottle of Carbolin 19 on off days or use it when my bottle of Alpha Male has finished.[/quote]

Since the current formula of Alpha Male includes Carbolin 19 I would suggest using the Carbolin 19 on your off days and then use the rest every day once you are finished with the Alpha Male. I have used this method several times.

Christopher

I perform best when I eat oatmeal ~2 hours before lifting.

If you are taking certain amino acids for mood, they need to be taken on an empty stomach or they will be useless.

A few times I’ve forgetten to take my afternoon HOT-ROX until I’m already halfway through lunch. But then if I wait too much longer to take it (after 3pm), I’ll have trouble sleeping. What is the drawback of taking HOT-ROX 1 hour after eating versus 2 or 3 hours?