T Nation

Take Clen On Off Days?

Do I still take clenbuterol on rest days? I’ve been cycling cken for a week today is my off day di I still take it to keep my levels uo

Cheers

You typically cycle clen in two weeks on two weeks off fashion. You take it even on rest days.

I’ve been experimenting with 40mcg on Saturday and Sunday, then off the rest of the week. I’ve only been doing this for 2 weeks. I’ll let you know if I notice any benefits.

Normally you would cycle it though. Start at 20mcg and taper up to 80-120mcg, then take 2-4 weeks off and start over.

1 Like

I just ordered some Clen for this summer cut. What’s the rational for doing it this way? I’m intrigued

Kind of embarrassing, clen gives me bad cramp in my urethra area when ejaculating. If I only take it for a couple days at a time it doesn’t do that. No other reason than that.

Interesting … pretty sure I didn’t run into that issue, but it’s been a while since I’ve used it lol. Fingers crossed. I was planning on taking a low dose daily or 40mcg EOD

Yeah, I’ve asked a few guys and coaches, no one had had that issue except me. Other cramping is pretty common though.

Clen has nothing to do with your on or off days…
2 weeks on, 2 weeks off is how most people take it.