Take Alpha Male in the Beginning?

Hi, I’m just beginning training, and my friend gave me a bottle of Alpha Male, free of charge.

Is this something I should fuck around with yet? I wouldn’t consider it yet, but I have it already. If not yet, when should I start using it, and how exactly?

I’m almost 22 if age is a factor. Thanks.

The worst that could happen is that it does nothing.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
The worst that could happen is that it does nothing.[/quote]

While this is true, if you’re actually just beginning training, I’d wait. That’s just me, though.

I’d wait two or so months to really get into a training/diet regimine, then add Alpha Male when you’ve got all the basics taken care of.

I think getting newb gains, then adding Alpha Male when progress slows would be your best bet.

I would at least train to get a foundation of strength before taking it and that is the least I would wait.

Actaully, I would hold off until I hit a plateau and not think about taking it until I had 12 consecutive good weeks of training in.

[quote]callmekiller wrote:
Hi, I’m just beginning training, and my friend gave me a bottle of Alpha Male, free of charge.

Is this something I should fuck around with yet? I wouldn’t consider it yet, but I have it already.[/quote]
Impulse control is our friend. :wink:

I’m sure the expiration date is good for a long while. It was awesome of your friend to give it to you, but especially if you weren’t considering it yet, I’d hold off.

That’s a huge factor. You’re 21. Wait until you’re further away from your natural hormone peak to get the most benefit from it.

Two tablets once or twice a day. I forget exactly what the label directions are, but whatever it says, I’d follow it.

Thanks for the responses, I will wait at least until I’ve been doing some consistent training for a few months, if not longer. Maybe a year.

[quote]callmekiller wrote:
Thanks for the responses, I will wait at least until I’ve been doing some consistent training for a few months, if not longer. Maybe a year.[/quote]

Most excellent.

Post back in 6 months to show us your progress!