Take a Snap of Your Supp Order

couldn’t wait for the delivery guy to arrive :smiley:

thanks Biotest!

Was that from your Monday order?

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Was that from your Monday order? [/quote]

yup

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

How much did you have to break out for that pile of beauty?

$875 lol. there are 2 other people that spent a little more on here.

figured i will be stocked up for a “few” months :smiley:

I am going around following FedEx drivers so I can steal their packages from Biotest.

But really, though… I ordered my shit Mon and haven’t even gotten a tracking confirmation yet. I didn’t even order that much.

How close are you to their shipment center?

[quote]gabex wrote:
I am going around following FedEx drivers so I can steal their packages from Biotest.

But really, though… I ordered my shit Mon and haven’t even gotten a tracking confirmation yet. I didn’t even order that much.

How close are you to their shipment center?[/quote]

i’m in MD

it went from CO, to TN, to IN, then to me usually takes 2-3 days after I order

Kick-ass order. Nice!!

So you’re the reason everything was on backorder after the first 12 hours… =p

daaaaaaaaaaaamn

takes 3 days for you?! im in ireland and i got a delivery in 3 days before lol

[quote]gabex wrote:
[/quote]

No shit, me too - no tracking order, nothing. I even usually have my stuff by now.

Who turned huge avatars back on?

Wow, that was fast. I’m not expecting my shipment for another 2 weeks…lol

Cost me 907$. Cant wait to receive my order!!

So. Much. Flameout.

-dizzle

Lets back up these supps with some results in the coming months though. Take pics now and when you run through all these supps take a few more snaps… Lets see how it goes.

i have before pics of about 4-6 weeks ago. And I’ve got a goal for when I leave for vacation July 12th. Maybe I’ll post them over in the photo section.

I haven’t recieved anything on my second order monday (my first order was waiting for me Wed.), but talking to Customer Service yesterday morning, it shoulda gone out sometime yesterday after noon. I still haven’t gotten a tracking number from Fed Ex though.