'Take a Functional Punch'

Disappointing that he put almost nothing behind those punches… I suppose that’s necessary so that he didn’t break the first dude’s ribs and the second dude’s jaw, but was expecting crazier from the Dudesons, they’re not usually the type to do things half-assed.

(Not saying those punches wouldn’t hurt, I’m sure he still hit them fairly hard, but nothing like the watermelon punch at the start)

[quote]Gmoore17 wrote:
Disappointing that he put almost nothing behind those punches… I suppose that’s necessary so that he didn’t break the first dude’s ribs and the second dude’s jaw, but was expecting crazier from the Dudesons, they’re not usually the type to do things half-assed.

(Not saying those punches wouldn’t hurt, I’m sure he still hit them fairly hard, but nothing like the watermelon punch at the start)[/quote]

I really liked the watermelon punch.

I did not find the other punches disappointing because I thought it was just for entertainment and mostly I really liked this bodybuilder’s personality.
He is like a living cartoon and I was genuinely entertained.
He has amazing muscle development and to portray himself in such a playful manner adds a good image to bodybuilding that we have lost, in my opinion.

I think we have lost this kind of innocence, to lift for the sake of being strong and for the love of it, when it all became about drugs and winning to sell supplements.
Of course, he is also selling supplements but at least he gets out of his poster boy poses and you can follow him doing things in real life with real people.

And 24.5 arms is amazing, punch or not.
I was also mesmerized by his calf development!: