'Table of Contents' for Answers

Thib! Is it possible to make a table of contents to your answers here?

It would be great for newcomers to find some knowledge and for you to not answering for the same questions again and again.

Clicking on the links would bring you directly to your exact posts.
It would be look like that:

Exercises:

Squat

1. Foot position
  2. Depth
  3. Building for squats
    4…

Traning methods

Nutrition

Other questions

Do you think it is good idea?

[quote]tonaryzu wrote:
Thib! Is it possible to make a table of contents to your answers here?

It would be great for newcomers to find some knowledge and for you to not answering for the same questions again and again.

Clicking on the links would bring you directly to your exact posts.
It would be look like that:

Exercises:

Squat

1. Foot position
  2. Depth
  3. Building for squats
    4…

Traning methods

Nutrition

Other questions

Do you think it is good idea?[/quote]

I’m sorry but I do not have enough free time to do this. And would probably shoot myself if I had to anyway.

I understand you absolutely. I thought about some group of moderators, maybe.

Maybe you should make the table of contents, tonyaryzu? :smiley:

Or everyone could help maybe. That would be cool!

I agree that there is a lot of quality info hidden away in different threads. A solution could be a thread where all the best is posted. This could be administered by the users and the thread could be sticky’ed. Just a thought…

[quote]petern wrote:
I agree that there is a lot of quality info hidden away in different threads. A solution could be a thread where all the best is posted. This could be administered by the users and the thread could be sticky’ed. Just a thought… [/quote]

agreed, to much quality information all over the place, which then leads to people misinforming others, please? lol

This contains some of that, at least regarding layers:

So, if you find some great post of Thib, make a link and short description and past here. Maybe after some time it could be possible to put this things together in nice table.