T400

Good Afternoon,
I am currently 2 months into my testopel implant and the first 6 weeks I definitely felt the difference, but now my T levels are starting to drop back down. I recently did my blood test and my Doc confirmed that the levels are dropping but because they are still a little over 300 he cannot do another procedure because my insurance wont approve it until my levels drop to 205 again.

Can I use T400 while I have Testopel stll in me

[quote]lockniss wrote:
Good Afternoon,
I am currently 2 months into my testopel implant and the first 6 weeks I definitely felt the difference, but now my T levels are starting to drop back down. I recently did my blood test and my Doc confirmed that the levels are dropping but because they are still a little over 300 he cannot do another procedure because my insurance wont approve it until my levels drop to 205 again.

Can I use T400 while I have Testopel stll in me [/quote]

What is T400? Is it some type of testosterone medication? If so, yes you can use it so long as your doctor prescribes it and you don’t use insurance to purchase it.

Testopel sucks for the situation you discuss here.

T400 is a testosterone blend. A combination of short medium and long esters to try and fit a high dose in a CC.
The idea is you cant put 400g of testosterone in a cc so they manipulate the esters to fit more in.

I think the concept is whack. And it probably half that. If not less.

If your going to take sauce that the doc didn’t give you. It is going to screw up the test results and the other dosings he has you taking like your ai would need to adjust.

My suggestion don’t do it.

Have you looked at the stickies here? There are seven of them. The webmaster here thinks that stickies without icons are a good idea.

Because of that fading problem I never suggest implants. You can have whats there removed.
You can’t manage E2 levels if T levels are not steady.

Please read these stickies:

• advice for new guys
  • protocol for injections