T Nation

T400 and Deca Cycle Diary

Hi all,
After browsing the forums for many months, I realised there weren’t that many comprehensive cycle diarys that continued the whole length of the cycle and gave an insight into every aspect of steroid use. So I decided to create one for my current cycle, so beginner and intermediate users can refer to my journey and weigh up the pros and cons, and learn what to expect from this cycle.

I’ll start with my stats.

Height: 5ft 7 (170cm)
Weight: 93kg (205lbs)
BF: 20%
Years Lifting: 1.5 seriously
Best Lifts: Dlift-230kg(507lbs), Squat-180kg(396lbs), Bench-120kg
(264lbs)

Current Cycle:
2ml of T400 per week for 12 weeks
2ml of Deca 300 per week for 10 weeks
Frontloaded first week, with 4ml Test E 250 (left over from previous cycle)
PCT- PCT caps, Nolva on hand in case of gyno, Arimidex at 0.25mg ED and will adjust if needed

Previous Cycles:
2ml of Sust 300 per week for 10 weeks
2ml of Tri-Tren per week for 10 weeks
NO PCT!!!
Gained well whilst on cycle, the only thing I gained after it was erectile dysfunction. Kept very little of the gains due to no PCT. So anybody starting out, don’t underestimate the importance of PCT like I did!

2ml of Test E 250 per week for 10 weeks
2ml Tren E 200 per Week for 10 weeks
50mg Dianabol ED for 4 weeks.
PCT: Clomid and Nolva
Pretty sure the test was faked but had some test in it, ran lower doses than first cycle due to budget, all of which I attribute to keeping 3kg of weight.
I KNOW these are a poor 2 cycles to begin with, and believe me, if I could take them back I would.

Diet:
Cleanish!, consuming between 5 and 6 thousand calories per day, main focus is on hitting protein and carb targets. I am a roofer, therefore I try to eat a bit more due to the physically taxing nature of the job.

Training:
For this cycle training will be split into 4 mesocycles, changing rep and set range, tempo, intensity methods and exercises yet keeping 2 base movements the same throughout the cycle. 5 days per week. Chest/Back/Shoulders/Arms/Legs.

I have already taken the first Injection and will post the effects it has had over the last few days shortly.

[quote]kofy wrote:

Current Cycle:
2ml of T400 per week for 12 weeks
2ml of Deca 300 per week for 10 weeks
Frontloaded first week, with 4ml Test E 250 (left over from previous cycle)
PCT- PCT caps, Nolva on hand in case of gyno, Arimidex at 0.25mg ED and will adjust if needed

[/quote]

PCT Caps?

Ok first injection,
I injected 2ml of Alpha Pharma test E 250, 1ml Rohm T400 and 1ml deca in right and left glute. So a total of 900mg test and 300mg Deca. I am suffering with quite a bit of PIP from what I presume is the T400 and a little from the left glute(where I injected the Alpha Pharma test and deca)
I have also been struck by my first case of what I can only presume is test flu, from injecting a much higher dosage of test than before. Weights have been down in the gym and feeling achy and fragile all over.

Rohm do PCT tablets which contain clomid, nolva, proviron and PT141(a test booster) not tried them before, but heard good things about them

PT141 has almost 0 oral availability.

That makes me skeptical, but Proviron with SERMs looks good otherwise.

If you haven’t already bought theses, then just get a regular SERM for your PCT.

Cheers,
-PTD

Thanks for the reply PTD,
I have already bought these, but may invest in a pack of clomid or nolva anyway, just incase I don’t feel recovered. They’ll only get used up in a later cycle. I will post the effects of the PCT tablets at the end of the cycle

2nd injection-
1ml test 400/1ml test e in left glute
1ml deca/1ml test e in right quad

T400, what a nightmare, left glute swollen, red and painful, exactly like the right one. Was worried I had an infection, went to the doctors, everything was fine. I knew t400 was painful but didn’t quite realise how much.

Anyone have any ideas on how to further reduce pain and swelling? I’ve warmed the syringe, massaged the area and applied heat to it.

Anyway, no strength gain, no change in the mirror, as expected. However alot people have been making remarks that I am looking bigger, so maybe experiencing a little bloating

Do the test and deca is the same pin, the deca will cut the test. IMO its to much gear for you any way, do .5 cc of each.

no hcg ?

Doing test and deca together next injection.

No HCG, since I’ve relocated I’ve found it very difficult to find any HCG. One source didn’t even sell clomid or nolva!

It was weigh day today, 96kg(211lbs), that’s a 3kg(6lbs) increase and a bigger increase than I expected.

Any word on the Rohm pct pills? I’ve just found them and was thinking of using them too when I get everything together for my first cycle