T3hPwnisher's Log

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:

[quote]isdatnutty wrote:
Great blog man! You know the last week I was thinking the same thing. I realized I’m eating well in terms of quality foods, but I noticed my fat level increase in past 2 weeks. I think its because of the amount of carbs I’m taking in. Every meal is meat, veggies, carbs (potatoes/rice).

Could you tell me what you eat on a given day? I don’t want to calorie count, but I’m just trying to gauge how I can eat “enough” just eating meat and veggies.

Any input would be appreciated brotha![/quote]

I posted this thread in BSL that contained my diet up until recently

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_bigger_stronger_leaner/strongman_fatloss_3_month_journey_down_to_84_bodyfat

Breakdown of a training day was

As I’m now prepping for a strongman contest and willing to put on a little weight, the biggest change is that I now eat 1 cup of fat free greek yogurt mixed with a serving of protein powder at 0900 and eat the salad at 1000. Everything else stays about the same.

And, on non-training days, I don’t eat the 0500 meal.[/quote]

Thanks man! Damn I’m eating WAY more than you and I weight 40lbs less haha! No wonder I’m gaining fat lol. Oh well now I know. But I did have another question for you.

How the hell do you drink a gallon of water in 1 hour!?!? You must piss for 5 min straight when you are done with that haha!