T3 with Tren

Since Tren has been shown to lower T3 and on Anthony Roberts profile on tren it says that this causes a raise in Prolactin, I’m wandering if by supplementing with T3 during a Tren cycle if a Anti-Prolactin(Dopamine agonist)drug like Bromo or Caber still be warranted?

Also if using Masteron at a dose of 350-525/week with Prop and Tren is an Anti-Estrogen/Progestrone like Letrozole called for or would Masteron effects be enough?

[quote]TheBeat wrote:
Since Tren has been shown to lower T3 and on Anthony Roberts profile on tren it says that this causes a raise in Prolactin, I’m wandering if by supplementing with T3 during a Tren cycle if a Anti-Prolactin(Dopamine agonist)drug like Bromo or Caber still be warranted?

Also if using Masteron at a dose of 350-525/week with Prop and Tren is an Anti-Estrogen/Progestrone like Letrozole called for or would Masteron effects be enough?[/quote]

I’m actually leaning towards T4 lately, maybe…I need to really look into it…

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:
TheBeat wrote:

Also if using Masteron at a dose of 350-525/week with Prop and Tren is an Anti-Estrogen/Progestrone like Letrozole called for or would Masteron effects be enough?

[/quote]

How come?

[/quote]

I’m curious as to what your reasoning is. I was thinking that since T4 is converted to T3 that be taking T3 you would guarantee the active T3. I not arguing at all, I just trying to learn.

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:
[/quote]

You mentioned this a couple of times on other threads. Methinks AR has a little experiment in the works:-D