T3 Tastes Like Crap

I vastly prefer to have in fact done any given procedure; in this instance I became aware of the problem of T3/T4 instability only quite recently and haven’t done an acetone preparation.

I expect that it would be a simple matter of weighing precisely the desired amount and adding to the measured amount of acetone, for example aiming at 50 mcg/mL or some other convenient dosing. But not having done it, I can’t attest to the solubility allowing that value, though I’d be pretty amazed if it didn’t.

On having the solution, dosing would simply be a matter of dispensing the desired amount, e.g. with a syringe, onto a suitable surface for evaporation. Most convenient would be the bottom of a small cup, which would allow addition of alcohol or water.

I don’t think the type of alcohol (180 proof, 151 proof, or 80 proof) would be important.

The question of whether the hormones would be more stable to storage in acetone than ethanol or water, though, is an entirely predictable thing: yes, definitely.

[quote]edk3335 wrote:

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Yes, refrigeration would help, but only to the extent of (approximately) doubling life for every 10 degree C drop of temperature. Or roughly speaking, extending life by a factor of 4 relative to room temperature.

That might be okay if working with freshly mixed solution, refrigerating immediately, and planning to use in a short period of time.

It might be no help whatsoever with a purchased product that was mixed together who knows when.

If I were mixing it for personal use, I would try it in acetone, and refrigerating that. The desired dose would be dispensed onto, for example, the bottom of a small glass and allowed to dry. Then alcohol could be added and it could be redissolved and taken at that time.[/quote]

do you think I could take a pre made solution from a research lab and dry it out? then reconstitute with alcohol when its dry? Althought I have no idea wht is in the solution and hot to make it evap. maybeapplying heat? or would that ruin it? I iwsh I had a source for straight powder. I did BalkanP T3 and it did absolutely nothing! and it was pill form. I need to get some powder! and I have no idea where to get. if only sourcing wasnt ILLEGAL on this site[/quote]

The problem is that a premade solution may already be past its relatively-short (but unknown) life by the time one receives it.

If already having such a product, I’d try storing it in the freezer.

I’d be concerned that attempting to evaporate it would expose it to water, as evaporation without supplied heat results in cooling, and water tends to condense onto the cooled liquid or onto the walls of the container. Adding heat can bring in its own problems. In an ideal situation evaporation of the provided solvent and replacement with acetone could be a good approach, but in the home situation it might cause more problems than it solves.

[quote]edk3335 wrote:

Yes, refrigeration would help, but only to the extent of (approximately) doubling life for every 10 degree C drop of temperature. Or roughly speaking, extending life by a factor of 4 relative to room temperature.

That might be okay if working with freshly mixed solution, refrigerating immediately, and planning to use in a short period of time.

It might be no help whatsoever with a purchased product that was mixed together who knows when.

If I were mixing it for personal use, I would try it in acetone, and refrigerating that. The desired dose would be dispensed onto, for example, the bottom of a small glass and allowed to dry. Then alcohol could be added and it could be redissolved and taken at that time.[/quote]

do you think I could take a pre made solution from a research lab and dry it out? then reconstitute with alcohol when its dry? Althought I have no idea wht is in the solution and hot to make it evap. maybeapplying heat? or would that ruin it? I iwsh I had a source for straight powder. I did BalkanP T3 and it did absolutely nothing! and it was pill form. I need to get some powder! and I have no idea where to get. if only sourcing wasnt ILLEGAL on this site[/quote]

The problem is that a premade solution may already be past its relatively-short (but unknown) life by the time one receives it.

If already having such a product, I’d try storing it in the freezer.

I’d be concerned that attempting to evaporate it would expose it to water, as evaporation without supplied heat results in cooling, and water tends to condense onto the cooled liquid or onto the walls of the container. Adding heat can bring in its own problems. In an ideal situation evaporation of the provided solvent and replacement with acetone could be a good approach, but in the home situation it might cause more problems than it solves.
[/quote]

youre suggesting with ingest 100%acetone as the solvent? Wouldnt this be poisionous to a human body?

A very small amount of acetone would not be poisonous, but I wrote to evaporate the acetone solution first.

I can see where it could have been apparently unclear, as the following post referred to problems with evaporating a commercial solution that is not acetone-based, and it could have been assumed I was referring to problems with evaporating the acetone after measuring out each individual dose.

looks like “a guys” got their shit on track…down 14 lbs and weak as fck.