T Nation

T3 Before Blast

I've been on TRT for a while now and have gotten my bf% down to around 16% and was thinking of using some t3 to get that last few points off before blasting. The end goal is to finish a 10 week blast in time to get the bloat worked off before summer. I know there's a risk of gaining fat back after t3 but I was only going to use it for about 3.5 weeks @ 50mcg/day and figured if I go straight into a blast I won't really have a problem with that. Does this sound like a logical plan?

[quote]psykonautix wrote:
I’ve been on TRT for a while now and have gotten my bf% down to around 16% and was thinking of using some t3 to get that last few points off before blasting. The end goal is to finish a 10 week blast in time to get the bloat worked off before summer. I know there’s a risk of gaining fat back after t3 but I was only going to use it for about 3.5 weeks @ 50mcg/day and figured if I go straight into a blast I won’t really have a problem with that. Does this sound like a logical plan? [/quote]

honestly, i’d just use the T3 at the beginning of your blast. T3 will cause you to lose some muscle mass if you’re not taking something anabolic or anticatabolic with it, but i would presume your blast would cover that.

that makes sense, after further reading I think I’m gonna just start the blast at 300mg/wk for the first 4 weeks with the t3 and then up it to 600mg/wk after that

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]psykonautix wrote:
I’ve been on TRT for a while now and have gotten my bf% down to around 16% and was thinking of using some t3 to get that last few points off before blasting. The end goal is to finish a 10 week blast in time to get the bloat worked off before summer. I know there’s a risk of gaining fat back after t3 but I was only going to use it for about 3.5 weeks @ 50mcg/day and figured if I go straight into a blast I won’t really have a problem with that. Does this sound like a logical plan? [/quote]

honestly, i’d just use the T3 at the beginning of your blast. T3 will cause you to lose some muscle mass if you’re not taking something anabolic or anticatabolic with it, but i would presume your blast would cover that.

[/quote]

Agreed

Really nice source study there cyco.