T2 timing

Is there any special timing required to take T2? I did a search, but couldn’t find anything about this. I’ve been taking three a day at 8AM, noon and 6PM. Also, how about MD6? I’ve read that it’s most efficacious when taken in the mornings, and of course it has to be at least an hour after your most recent meal. Have the Biotest guys come up with any new tweaks to this? Anyone have anything to add?

Brock had said something about taking T2 when you wake up in the morning (8am), then again at 3pm, and the last pill at 8pm. As for MD6, I take it with the morning and afternoon doses of T2. Not sure about any new recommendations.

Why don’t you space out the T2 a bit better, say 8:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.? That’s what I’m doing, and it just seems to make sense from a distribution of nutrients standpoint. Tim and others have written that it’s fine to stack MD6 with T2, but try to leave a bit more than one hour since a meal; shoot for two.

Nate, John, thanks for the replies so far. About spacing the doses out better, yeah, that seems like a good idea. I was actually thinking about doing it something like 8AM, 4PM, midnight, to split up the 24-hour cycle as evenly as possible, but I don’t know how T2 would affect sleep patterns, or even if it would add anything to my fat-burning efforts at night (since there’s virtually no activity). Any thoughts on this? As far as getting more time between meals and MD6, man, that’s tough. Seems like I’m always either eating or getting ready for the workout or working on something that doesn’t allow me to take a break and pop some pills. But I’ll see what I can do.

ive been splitting it up in2 3 x,s @ 8 hours apart…thats rite… i wake up in the middle of the nite anyway ,so i decided to do an experiment… usually 2am/10am/6pm… sometimes it changes… it seems to be working great…i havent had any sleep problems