T2-Results and Pics

fine looking T vixens

The Birthday boy (454ss), involved in a camera-flash fight to the death with yours truly.

As Stu so eloquently pointed out, food for Cassanova is not so much an element of nutrition, nor is it a combination of P/F/C, but Rather a vehicle for transporting ketchup to the cakehole.

I have no idea what to say here. How about Paul is thinking “The next turd that takes my picture is gonna get his ass kicked”.

Is this made of Soya based protien or Whey based

Outdoor lineup of T-folks.
Jack, Eva, 'Cake, Stu, Louis

Insert derogatory hilarious yet slanderous caption here. Subject will get back to you on his vote for “who dies first”…

Man those were great COOKIES

When Stu talks, everyone listens. Sometimes we listen so hard our brain makes our eyes close so we can think harder about what he’s saying.

What could be funner than force-feeding “Super Delicious Hyper Addictive Chocolate Pillow Japanese Candy” to Cass. Except doing it on her refeed day.

You are about to Enter the Matrix. Please take the red pill, and insert 1/4 inch stereo jack right here.

Group photo. Stupid timer. I hate that thing.

evryone always has a good time

Aww, look. Two cuties in their T-mag presents.

A HYOOOGE THANKS TO THE GUYS AT T-MAG FOR THE SHIRTS AND OTHER GOODIES.

note: send Hot-Rox next time. Or no more photos of the cuties. Blackmail has got to work for me one of these days…

The Good Judge, Jury, and Executioner, all rolled into one: Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you…The Cake.

Final photos of the gang.

John, Paul, Eva, Jeff, Cassandra, Jacalyn, Stu, Craig

put em up put em up

Oops. Dammit. Have I mentioned how much I hate that Auto-timer?

Here’s me sneaking in for one final attempt at eliminating my internet anonymity.

Thanks to everyone for coming up. Fantastic meeting all y’all. See you again real soon.

Doc

now ain’t that sweet (so was the Cake

getting final direction