T-Vixens

Photoshop.

Once again we are forced to see photographic evidence of the catastrophe that is professional womens’ bodybuilding.

Photoshop or not…it really is quite disturbing. I am going to have nightmares tonight, no doubt.

who here would bang or dry hump one of these skanks just to see what its like???

i mean, everyone has humped a fat chick at one time or another right?

i know mdog has 5’2@190

bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwahahahahahhahah

Just to clarify… yes, those pics were most definately intended as a JOKE!!!

EWWWWWW!

No amount of ZMA will help me fall asleep now!

P-dog…careful now those chicks would probably hurt ya!

Hey lets not forget one of the best backside on the forum, Karma:)

I had to come back and have another look… eeeeeek… holy crap!

Would any of you boys really throw one into one of those chicks…?

Hell no! I couldn’t even get it up for one of those girls(ok,now I’m lying)

Here is my picture, I wish I had a better one. I train very heavy, but am nowhere as big as the previously posted gals. Those girls ARE impressive, though!

P.S. I love manly men, but if my man did have a hairy back, all I’d do is shave it in the shower :wink:

Impressive?

They’re a hairy tail away from being hitched, bridled, and sent down the parade route pulling the Budweiser Wagon!

Impressive?

China Doll honey you look fantastic, please don’t aspire to look like one of those beasts.

B.

ChinaDoll is a T-Vixen for sure.

That is the type of women I imagine when I am feeling tired on the last sets and need motivation.

:slight_smile:

Matt

I think the second pic is TC in a wig!That’s just WRONG!

China Doll,
Now THAT’S what I’m fucking talkin’ about!
Hell Yeah!!!

Just in case anyone actually believes the original pictures are legit … they are not. Each has been morphed.

Andrulla Blanchette, the third girl is nowhere NEAR that big.

Although there are some very big, very roided-up women out there, the pics presented earlier in this article were photoshopped to make them even bigger. I’ve seen these women in mags before. Big, yes. That big? No.

I dunno… Photoshop or not, check this out and see for yourself

That women is big and somewhat scary, not quite sure why though.

Don’t get me wrong, I think muscular strong woemn can be hot, Jill Mills, who won the Worlds Strongest Women COmp a few years back for instance.