T Story (One Sentence at a Time)

We can try this…each person continues the story one sentence at a time.

I still remember the day I died.

From AIDS.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
From AIDS.[/quote]

Thanks to that drag queen in Singapore.

It was the ping pong ball trick that did it; I’m just a sucker for a talented Thai boy.

[quote]Stern wrote:
It was the ping pong ball trick that did it; I’m just a sucker for a talented Thai boy.[/quote]

I remember thinking back to that first night.

W/Saki, Sushi, Scar & the Suck.

[quote]print wrote:
W/Saki, Sushi, Scar & the Suck.[/quote]
I’m sorry for the interruption but I’m not sure where to go from here. By " the Suck " are you referring to the Marine Corp?

[quote]print wrote:
W/Saki, Sushi, Scar & the Suck.[/quote]

The Suck being this fat chick that could debone a chicken and suck start a Harley within minutes.

She intimidated most of my friends, but I was mesmerized by her beautiful baritone singing voice.

And beard.

[quote]Ulty wrote:
She intimidated most of my friends, but I was mesmerized by her beautiful baritone singing voice.[/quote]
I just had to feel her warbling throat around my cock.

and as Saki stood guard by the window and I positioned Suck over the edge of the bed - the door burst open and in flew

her huskiness was exciting me beyond what I had ever previously thought possible

it was a beautiful husky and I never really wanted to fuck a dog but I was drunk.

Yes, it was a dog, but when in Rome…

I was feeling footloose & fancy free so I allowed the suck to enter my puckered lips.

…but suddenly remebering that Ct Rockula had borrowed my lipstick.

I was led to beleive that the Suck was equally drawn in by my own masculinity, but…

I soon came to realize it was the hair round my hole, not the fact that I could remove my teeth.

[quote]Stern wrote:
and as Saki stood guard by the window and I positioned Suck over the edge of the bed - the door burst open and in flew[/quote]

a ping pong ball fired by Chong, the Thai ladyboy from Singapore.