T-songs

Subhuman, you have GREAT taste. I’ve been collecting rare Wumpscut for a few years, and he’s vicious. Hocico is a Mexican group, very harsh and aggressive. Funker Vogt is a nice, nasty EBM band–it’s so cute that they go onstage with a guitar, when there’s not a guitar note anywhere in it.

Tenacious D…the greatest band on Earth :wink: Any other D-ciples out there?

anything mixed by Paul Oakenfold

Timmy, there’s no need to go for the most hardcore, loud, or crazy music to get fired up. Different things make different people tick =) People relate to certain types of music in their own way. Plus, unless you’re trying to conform to something, you can’t really have much choice over what sounds turn you on.

Its a tie between Nsync and backstreet boys im leaning more towards NSYNC though.

Yes Akicita, I’m glad you know who these bands are. It’s hard to find someone who listens to this genre let alone knows about it. Yah funker Vogt are crazy like that hehe. If you ever get a nice high speed connection, I can hook you up with a lot of stuff. I have over 50 CD’s with full mp3 albums just from this genre :slight_smile: And i’ve got lots of hard drives filled with more heh. I was wondering what your take on the new Wumpscut - Wreath of barbs album is? I think it is undeniably his best work. Very raw and passionate, he’s definitely a genius. If you like EBM, one of the greatest EBM bands of all time is definitely VNV nation. Angels of Agony is also a great band and is produced by the VNV Nation mastermind. There’s so many amazing and talented bands out there. If you like Hocico, you will probably like Cenobita. The one thing i love about cenobita is that they make very powerful and aggressive tunes, but they always have an uplifting touch to them. So uplifting that you just want to get up and dance as if you were in a club.

Akicita 2001-11-13 15:27:44 Subhuman, you have GREAT taste. I've been collecting rare Wumpscut for a few years, and he's vicious. Hocico is a Mexican group, very harsh and aggressive. Funker Vogt is a nice, nasty EBM band--it's so cute that they go onstage with a guitar, when there's not a guitar note anywhere in it.

VNV is a good band–their song “Savior” is one of my favorite for running to. I agree with you on Wumpscut; a lot better than that Eevil Young Flesh CD. BG7 is still my favorite, though. If you like that style, check out Velvet Acid Christ. My guilty pleasures are Circle of Dust and Celldweller (look for them at mp3.com).

Slayer, Slipknot, Fear Factory, Limp biscuit, Disturbed. Especially, Slayer and Slipknot! They have a lot of hatred and hardcore lyrics that just piss you off and get you fired up.

I usually work out with a partner, so we just listen to the O-town and celine dion pumping through the sound system. We joke that it’s possibly lowering our testosterone enough and raisising estrogen that were getting gyno. If by chance I’m working out alone, I still can’t listen to a walkman. The tunes psyche me up- (Guns N Roses, U2, Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters), but the wlakman gets in the way no matter what. I have one of those packs that go around your waste, and it still gets in the way. So now I just keep the tunes to the cardio.

how bout rem-shinny happy people? or maybe christina aguilera?
LMAO

For any of you that have home gyms and are into rock/metal: Play Seek & Destroy by metallica(start the lift right as the lyrics hit!). A metal band that you should look into is “At The Gates”. Soulfly is pretty sweet. Whatever you do, you can’t go wrong with oldschool metallica.

It better be old school Metallica. The Load albums are just that- Loads… Of crap!

What’s up with the imposter Jake liking N’sync?

I stick with Slayer, Pantera, Slipknot, Mudvayne and Sevendust when I lift.

Hollow, or Cemetary Gates gets me extremely pumped whenever I hear 'em, by Pantera.

Yeah! Tenacious D

The “Fuck Her Gently” video rocks!

It’s also fuggin hilarious.

enter sandman may be the most famous, but i have two differing opinions that differ from what has been posted thus far regarding the band, but i speak da truth:

1. Metallica went belly up after Load, not before. Reload sucked armadillo ass
  2. Their best song, hands down, is the epic, four guitar- Unforgiven, from the black album. It starts slow like a ballad and progresses into the greatest hard rock anthem ever

Kervers, have you heard the whole TD album?..pure comic (and rock) genius. Of course to really “get it,” you might have to go back and see their HBO short films.

MechWarrior 2 31st Century Combat soundtrack (Ultra commando)…it’s good for squats.

Pennywise, AFI, inspection 12, NOFX, Rise Against, & …

You get the point! And if you don’t, let me break it down for you:
PUNK! PUNK! AND, MORE PUNK! :wink:

Hmmm…Slipknot, Disturbed, Mudvayne, System, Rob/White Zombie, Rage, Offspring(some), Nonpoint, and of course, Metallica, I totally agree that it has to be older Metallica though, Load was there last ‘decent’ CD. Unforgiven and Enter Sandman are great songs, always get me pumped. Well, I guess that was more than 5, whoops.