T-Rogan?

So yeah, it’s Friday, things are slow leading up to an 11:00 X-mas luncheon, and I’m wasting time at my desk.

Looked up Joe Rogan’s web-page and did a little reading, listening to his audio clips, as well as veiwed a couple of his “JoeShow” video’s.

Dude is pretty freaking jacked even though he smokes a ton of weed, and in my opinion is a really funny motherfucker.

Dude is pretty smart too, enlightened even.

He’s like a Tom Lykis in additude, but in really good shape.

I know you MMA, Ultimate Fighter guys might love or hate him, but after going through his website I’m becomming a fan.

He exemplifies and represents what a T-man is, in my opinion. He might be kind of a dick, but he’s up front and truthful about it.

GAINER

He also had a 'Cuda built by Troy Trepanier(sp?) which was designed by Chip Foose that I think had about 600+ horsepower…that’s all that needs to be said in my book.

I saw him do stand-up in Vegas a few years ago and it was one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen before. Absolutely hilarious.

DMT-Rogan

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
He also had a 'Cuda built by Troy Trepanier(sp?) which was designed by Chip Foose that I think had about 600+ horsepower…that’s all that needs to be said in my book. [/quote]

A-fucking-men

I just found his site last week, it’s frickin classic. He’s totally different from the guy they show on Fear Factor. I can’t believe what a pothead he is either, if they ever have another cheech and chong, he should sign up.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
lostinthought wrote:
He also had a 'Cuda built by Troy Trepanier(sp?) which was designed by Chip Foose that I think had about 600+ horsepower…that’s all that needs to be said in my book.

A-fucking-men[/quote]

Hell yeah!

Apparently he was a national Tae Kwan Do Champion. Who’d have thought?

Well, thanks to Joe Rogan I got to witness a guy dying by getting fucked in the ass by a horse.

http://www.break.com/articles/roganfaint.html

[quote]StevenF wrote:
Well, thanks to Joe Rogan I got to witness a guy dying by getting fucked in the ass by a horse. [/quote]

you talking about what happened in Enumclaw? where another guy was filming? you see the vid?

also, rogan’s small, and carlos mencia does suck balls.

[quote]wufwugy wrote:
StevenF wrote:
Well, thanks to Joe Rogan I got to witness a guy dying by getting fucked in the ass by a horse.

you talking about what happened in Enumclaw? where another guy was filming? you see the vid?

also, rogan’s small, and carlos mencia does suck balls.[/quote]

Answers to all your questions:

The video is everything as he dscribed, quite disturbing.

holy crap, I didn’t click on the video, the description was bad enough for me.

You really need to watch the video. It won’t give you nightmares or anything, but god damn.

[quote]wufwugy wrote:
StevenF wrote:

also, rogan’s small, and carlos mencia does suck balls.[/quote]

Yeah I never liked Carlos Mencia either, Joe’s take on ol’ Carlos just solidifies it.

Interesting what he had to say about Dennis Leary as well. I never knew he ripped off Bill Hicks like that. Did susppect he had stolen from Robin Williams a bit.

[quote]danreeves1973 wrote:
Interesting what he had to say about Dennis Leary as well. I never knew he ripped off Bill Hicks like that. Did susppect he had stolen from Robin Williams a bit.[/quote]

could you explain? What did he say about Leary and how did he steal from Williams? I’m just curious 'cause I’m a huge fan of Leary…

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
danreeves1973 wrote:
Interesting what he had to say about Dennis Leary as well. I never knew he ripped off Bill Hicks like that. Did susppect he had stolen from Robin Williams a bit.

could you explain? What did he say about Leary and how did he steal from Williams? I’m just curious 'cause I’m a huge fan of Leary…[/quote]

That basically Leary stole Hick’s material fairly consistently. He (Rogan) was a huge Leary fan, until he saw Hicks and saw the same material being used. When he asked some savvy comedians wtf, they told him that Leary is a thief.

He has a good chin

[quote]elevationgain wrote:
lostinthought wrote:
danreeves1973 wrote:

could you explain? What did he say about Leary and how did he steal from Williams? I’m just curious 'cause I’m a huge fan of Leary…

That basically Leary stole Hick’s material fairly consistently. He (Rogan) was a huge Leary fan, until he saw Hicks and saw the same material being used. When he asked some savvy comedians wtf, they told him that Leary is a thief.

[/quote]

It wasn’t exactly a secret:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/guides/guide-display/-/2Y602ZMT3R7Z9/002-3009890-1565637