T Nation

T-Rex Squat Suit

Anyone here use one or has used one? I’m thinking of ordering one.

I’ve used a 2ply Hardcore and it was a pretty good suit, easy to get off and on

I’ve used a Leviathan suit and it was a very good suit, lots of carry over, but a b*tch to get on and off(it’s way to loose for me now, it’s the same one I used at 275 and I’m now in the 220’s)

Just me and my wife workout togeather and I know she wouldn’t be able to get me out of a properly fitted Leviathan.

I’m looking into the T-Rex suit because I need a suit that will give me good carry over but at the same time easier to get off of me than a canvas.

Any comments on this suit would be appreciated.

Anyone?

I’d love to have a T.Rex suit.

go to the stickied gear guide at the top of the ‘powerlifting’ forum…you should find your info there.

I train with a guy who has one . It is easier to help him out of than a leviathan, but not by much.

[quote]NATOR wrote:
I train with a guy who has one . It is easier to help him out of than a leviathan, but not by much.[/quote]

How is it as far as carry over compared to the Leviathan? And does it stretch out bad like the Hardcore?
If it stretches bad and doesn’t have near the carry over I think I’ll just go with another Leviathan

just to gear-pimp a little:

it took 2 guys and 15 minutes to get me out of my old Frantz canvas

when I’m really bloated I need my wife to help me out of my Overkill suit… and yes it’s tight

Rudy makes them with a less bulky seam down the sides so you can roll it off ( and it doesn’t bind as much while squatting)

just my $0.02 , but I started out as a Frantz lifter so I’m pre-programmed to hate on Inzer… take it for what you will

with that said, the right briefs can help too… my old Metal ACE briefs were slicker so the suit came off easier… my new Overkill briefs are rougher so it’s a little harder to get the suit off…

[quote]muscle_g wrote:

[quote]NATOR wrote:
I train with a guy who has one . It is easier to help him out of than a leviathan, but not by much.[/quote]

How is it as far as carry over compared to the Leviathan? And does it stretch out bad like the Hardcore?
If it stretches bad and doesn’t have near the carry over I think I’ll just go with another Leviathan[/quote]

he has hit hid biggest squats in the t-rex, but my observation is carry over is about the same. It does not seem to stretch like the hardcore i think he has trained in it for about 7 moths and it is still good.

[quote]NATOR wrote:

[quote]muscle_g wrote:

[quote]NATOR wrote:

If it stretches bad and doesn’t have near the carry over I think I’ll just go with another Leviathan[/quote]

he has hit hid biggest squats in the t-rex, but my observation is carry over is about the same. It does not seem to stretch like the hardcore i think he has trained in it for about 7 moths and it is still good.[/quote]

Then the T-Rex it is

I train by myself with my wife and that’s it, it’s just us 2. When I was 275 it was scary as hell trying to walk the weight out, because of the canvas suit. Espeacilly with no one to spot me.

This is why I’m iffy about getting the Leviathan altered or just buying a new one.