In 6 months, you think you are going to:

-Lose 25 lbs
-Add +/- 75 lbs to your front squat
-More than 50 lbs to your back squat
-Add who knows how much to your deadlift and press

Plus you complain your chest doesnt grow while you dont even bench press

Better ask yogi what he can do to help you

Can you read?

I’ve been very clear here and elsewhere that on June 2nd, the day after the Transformation contest, I will begin ‘shooting’ for those above numbers.

1 Like

West of Roseburg… made me think of Dillard. (I know it’s a little farther south.) No wonder you couldn’t get biscuits and gravy…lol

You know of the wonder of Dillard?

I have been there MANY times.

Me too. Did you attend school there?

No. Just working. Years ago.

I demo’d the old school there two summers ago.

Hope they built a better one.

Ya, no. Sat empty for 33 years. Small world.

Well, I was sitting here wondering if the population might have increased over the years, because the last time I was there it sure didn’t warrant one. You appearently grew up and worked at the mill, or moved.

I grew up in Beaverton, but work as a consultant for K-12 school districts managing Constrction.

Cool! I like the Pacific Northwest, in the summer :laughing: Don’t want anything to do with it all that snow and shit in the winter.

1/12

Weight unknown, woke up in a hotel room without a scale.

Crazy busy two days. Got to my room after 9 last night and did some split squats and push-ups before reading and passing out.

Workout
Push Press
3x3+2

Zercher hold
2x135 for 2 minutes. First time doing this. My arms and upper back were fried

Strict press
2x10x105lbs
1x25x105lbs - I couldn’t feel my shoulders but kept pressing somehow

SGHP
2x10

Will start back up in Keto tomorrow, but I don’t want to look at a scale until Monday.

1/13

Front Squats
5/3 - Skipped my 1 set to go for a max rep at 225; I got 2, which is a PR. I really wanted three and probably could of gotten it, but I was squatting outside of my rack and didn’t want to dump it. I probably should of thought about that before I went for it. haha

Back Squat
LSL 2x10

Split Squats
3x10/leg no break between sets.

Ate really well today. Trying to get back into Keto.

1 Like

Congrats on the PR!

1 Like

Thanks! Really wished I had gotten more. I’m going to retest in March.

1/14
It is terribly cold out today.

Incline Bench
10x10 - these ended up being speed presses. Haha it was under 20 degrees in my garage and the bar was too cold to hold onto. I made each Rep as fast as possible.

10x20 55lb KB swings - After each set of bench. Did this to keep warm and for a cardio effect. All it did was shrivel my hands up.

10x60sec coffee holds - this was the toughest part of the workout. After having my hands numb from benching and swings, I would hold onto my warm coffee and catch my breath. My hands didn’t know what to do with all the temperature changes. Haha

2x15 triceps extensions

1/15

Woke up had a great tabata type workout, which included KB swings, Cleans and OHP.

Back
Deadlifts
5/3/1 Week - on the 3rd Rep of the 3 set, halfway through the lift felt my spine tilt back, imagine pushing down on a bike’s shocks. Finished the Rep, dropped the weight and slowly began to scope the pain. My spine is fine, but I definitely herniated a disk. Had to call the workout and probably won’t be lifting for a week, and deadlifting indefinitely. It was a easy weight, I’ve hit a million times and it wasn’t as if I rounded my back. I really don’t know what happen. Just pissed.

I have a lot of driving this week, not looking forward to it.

Obviously, I will be prioritizing diet more than ever. Also, going to do band pull aparts and arms stuff, if painless. Anyone have any other ideas, once the pain calms down a bit?

Unrelated, I had dinner reservations at a nice farm to table restaurant last night and was super excited for a 30oz piece of meat, but on the way to PDX the Mrs. wanted to stop and try a sushi burrito. I gave in and had one too. Holy shit, these are amazing, I ended up ordering another. So, ya, I canceled our reservation because I overendulged. Today, started my re-re-reentering into Keto. Hahaha

6 Likes