T-ransformation 2018

Hmm. I may have to do this. I haven’t been very happy about my condition for quite a while, and I don’t get any challenging feedback from anybody around me.

4 Likes

We’ve heard all before, ya wanker

9 Likes

Hey fatty! When you gonna clean your act the fuck up? Don’t you want to live to see your son graduate?

That work?

4 Likes

You look bad and you should feel bad

Edit: damn, basement beat me to it

5 Likes

Honestly, I never thought I’d make it this far!

Besides, it isn’t fat. It’s calorically advantaged. :snowflake:

You’re going to have to swing for the fences on this one. That’s my daily affirmation.

2 Likes

I just might jump in.

Jane Fonda VHS rewinded and ready to go.

2 Likes

That means every day is a bonus level!

Oh I’m in. Seeing all you motherfuckers putting in work is good for the soul

3 Likes

I’m in. Have not posted in years. Good time to jump back in.

2 Likes

So, it’s going to be an official thing this time? Any hints?

I think that was the hint

2 Likes

Is anyone that participated last time going to try something different for this one?

Like not making all my progress right before the “official” start time?

4 Likes

I almost tagged you, no BS :laughing::laughing:

I’m torn between going all out (getting fat, bloating, messing with lighting) to game the system as much as possible or just not doing this one altogether.

We’ll see, I’m 3 weeks out from doing a powerlifting meet and I may evaluate where I am after that. I’ve been wanting to try to do some lean gaining (I’m only a few pounds heavier than the end of the last one of these).

1 Like

Similar situation here. I’ve got a meet in early december and have been meaning to focus a bit more on physique developement for a change. I’ve wanted to try out some stuff á la Mountain Dog for a while, but always had PL meets lined up. Seems like ok timing for a contest like this.

Aren’t you only like 5-7 lbs heavier than your finished product from last year?

And I’m in. I don’t know what I’m going to do yet but there will be a change. I could get all frail and skinny after my hip surgery and gain 30 lbs for my comeback!

1 Like

10lbs heavier as of this morning, so not terrible I suppose?

Im in for this.

1 Like

Guess ill join.

3 Likes