T-ransformation 2018

I’ve got my money on Colucci

S

It’s not a bent press contest. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll be in again. As sad as it is, this little contest really helped me to focus earlier this year…

1 Like

Interested, What EXACTLY is it?

or should i just wait for @Chris_Colucci to deliver?

How long before @yogi joins the contest to not participate :slight_smile: lol.

Your support…
2ndBestJoker
#TimeToJoinTheWolfPackPerhaps

I really, really, really wouldn’t mind if it was.

1 Like

Physique transformation contest organized by the forum members last year, went from Jan 1 to June 1. This was the main thread and this was the results thread.

1 Like

I’ll be in again for sure.

I’ve definitely enjoyed the strength gains and loose nutrition over the last 5 months, but when a solid group of people join one common goal it’s just the competitive push I need to not be a fat-ass.

I’m looking forward to the official announcement and what @Chris_Colucci has in store for us.

Biotest supplement contract.

2 Likes

This time I’ll be in!

1 Like

I’ll be in, might not need a full 5 months to be where I want but I’ve definitely let my 2017 conditioning go a bit

I’m in again. I’m reallllllly lean right now, so I’m glad I’ve got a couple months to add a little fat and lose some muscle before we get this started…

6 Likes

I’m in this time!

1 Like

Pffft, like that’s gonna happen. You’ll probably start the transformation at a true 8% or something ridiculous (in a good way of course)

motherfucker I’m going to bury you this year

edit: although I’m cutting now so I might need to try and get bigger which is a way harder way to get an impressive before/after. Dunno.

1 Like

Lol, you should, man! Shit, it wouldn’t even be that hard. I only lost 20 pounds off this tubby little body I’ve got going…

I’m gonna do better this year, though. Mark my words.

1 Like

I fully intend not to come in last again this year lol.

This has been my most consistent year of training ever. Unfortunately it coincided with a case of the fuckits with regard to diet. Just dialing that back in over the past few weeks. Maybe I can come in 1-1-18 looking less like the Michelin Man.

1 Like

I hear ya, it was a strong first half of the year for me and it’s gonna all downhill since then… I’m gonna blame it on the newborn and take zero personal responsibility for it (lol).

2 Likes

I’m a newb but I’d like to join in.

2 Likes

Hmm. I may have to do this. I haven’t been very happy about my condition for quite a while, and I don’t get any challenging feedback from anybody around me.

4 Likes

We’ve heard all before, ya wanker

9 Likes

Hey fatty! When you gonna clean your act the fuck up? Don’t you want to live to see your son graduate?

That work?

4 Likes