T-prose

Adrenaline surged. The situation consumed. The countenances surrounding him were incredulous and timid. His shirt was soaked through and his body ached. He noticed nothing, his consciousness and sanity suspended. Termination was not considered. The searing sensation in his back and legs were pushed aside and the vision of his goal was in sight. Rep number ten was complete and a short burst of breaths swelled his lungs prior to his subsequent descent. The weight pressed down on his spine as he drove out of the hole and came to a stop. At rep fifteen his extremities tingled and his entire physical flesh protested continuation. After a lung busting inhalation and a herculean effort the rep was complete. After rep eighteen his sight had completely vacated, and his existence was questioned. Rep number nineteen took a full quarter of a minute to dispose of. Rep twenty began as a tremble and a bending of the knees, and finished with a gutteral growl and a crash of steel as the bar was racked successfully. The floor rushed up to meet his face and he welcomed the comfort. Once he could recall his name and was able to hold his body up successfully, he dragged his physique out the door past the neophytes and sycophants performing sets of twenty on concentration curls. Upon exit, he gave a smirk and lifted his head. His foes had been subjugated and his battle won for another day. His foes? Apathy, complacency, mediocrity, and himself.

Is this prose, or is this poetry? I think it isn’t prose.

the part at the end about mediocrity being a foe is strong

This is badass. (MEGA BUMP! mwhahahaha)

Wait, this is fucking weird. Atlas, Colin, and Beannog all are level zeros who joined in Feb 2003 with 224533 posts? FUCKING CONSPIRACY!

[quote]AttackOfTheChris wrote:
Wait, this is fucking weird. Atlas, Colin, and Beannog all are level zeros who joined in Feb 2003 with 224533 posts? FUCKING CONSPIRACY! [/quote]

whoa…what the fuck is going on here.

I want to time travel too!

Wait, this is fucking weird. Atlas, Colin, and Beannog all are level zeros who joined in Feb 2003 with 224533 posts? FUCKING CONSPIRACY! [/quote]

And the craziest part is that they joined on '03, yet the post was from '01. My god, these people have found a way through the wormhole. The poetry is just icing on the cake. Keep rocking the time travels, Pinsky!

worst poetry i’ve ever read.

John Titor has three fucking troll accounts on T-Nation…

Let us turn this into a T-poetry.

He rounded his back
And heard a loud crack
And lived the rest of his days
as a spack

[quote]biglifter wrote:

And the craziest part is that they joined on '03, yet the post was from '01. My god, these people have found a way through the wormhole. The poetry is just icing on the cake. Keep rocking the time travels, Pinsky![/quote]

Oh what the fuck!? I didn’t even notice that! BURN THE WITCHES!

Looked at some ancient posts last week. A lot of them have the same join date and post count

^ way to ruin any possibility of cool and creepy conspiracy theories being created to explain this mind boggling event!

OMG!!! ^^Chris you have 777 posts, your from arizona which has 7 letters, and arizona ranks 7th in the country for mortgage fraud cases! WTF?!?! The creepiness continues!!