T-Prop, T-Ace Body Recomp Cycle

I’m most interested in the tren/prop combo though I’ll be using it for bulking and eating a ton of food.

I’ve used the Anabolic Diet a few times in the past to lean out which is a very low carb diet.
I however made the mistake of running the diet while on a test only cycle and think the lack of carbs kept me from gaining more lean mass than I would have otherwise.

I’m by no means an expert, but from what I’ve read you probably shouldn’t cut carbs as soon as you’ve come off due to the cortisol or something eating away at all the muscle you just gained. Then again I’ve never really read into cutting cycles so maybe the sudden intake of carbs would cause massive fat gain.

Also, If I had a reliable source, I’d love Some Anavar, Equi, or Deca to try to heal up some of my joints and injuries.

What are your plans now?

plan is to maintain what i have and stay lean… im cutting out the cardio as long as i can stay this lean… weighed at gym last nigh and down to 218 and strength is still decent… pulled 405x10 a few days ago…

but i will cycle my carbs some now that i’m to a pretty decent BF%

i think next cycle will be anavar, TP or suspension and tren ace again… but run some high dosage for only 6 weeks. thinking 1000mg tren and 500mg test…

about 4-6 weeks of pinning ED is about all i can stand… gets in the way and is a hassle… especially as much as i travel.

i’m hoping maintaining my leanness for a few months will prime me for some good lean gains… goal for me has always been to be about as lean as i am now just at 230lbs… so an extra 10 lbs of muscle would make me look like an ape…

running 1/2CC of clomid, adex, and nolva ED for 4 weeks or until things start coming back.

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

i think next cycle will be anavar, TP or suspension and tren ace again… but run some high dosage for only 6 weeks. thinking 1000mg tren and 500mg test…
[/quote]

Maybe you can help me with this:
I can’t seem to get a clear answer on whether to run More or Less Test when running Tren.
Some say less test just enough to negate Fina Dick.
Others say More test than Tren because Tren can be extremely harsh.

I’m personally leaning towards running more Test than tren and for longer.
ie:
weeks 1-8 525mg test
weeks 2-6 350mg tren.

mostly thinking out loud here but would b nice to get some opinions

[quote]tonypluto wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

[/quote]

I can’t seem to get a clear answer on whether to run More or Less Test when running Tren.

ie:
weeks 1-8 525mg test
weeks 2-6 350mg tren.

mostly thinking out loud here but would b nice to get some opinions[/quote]

people will get different results but i know when i ran a 600test E and 600tren E i was a ball of sweat… strong as fuck… but night sweats like crazy… that was the only thing i had… and that could have just been the amount of test i was using…

my last run of 350 test and 700 tren didnt have any sides except for hellacious bacne and shoulder acne at week 7 or 8…

i would run as much tren as u can tolerate… tren is killer if you can handle it.

I’ll see how it goes with 350/week first
got some pretty fucked up joints as it is.
I think that’s y I like High dose test prop so much
The extra Estro lubes everything up

[quote]tonypluto wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

[/quote]

ie:
weeks 1-8 525mg test
weeks 2-6 350mg tren.

mostly thinking out loud here but would b nice to get some opinions[/quote]

Im running test/tren at 600/350. Shooting tren ed. Getting NO sides and amazing results.

[quote]zraw wrote:

Im running test/tren at 600/350. Shooting tren ed. Getting NO sides and amazing results.
[/quote]

Are you running Test C/E or Prop? Curious how often you are injecting. Some of the sides it seems are negated by keeping blood levels of both hormones as steady as possible during the cycle, so curious if you are using longer or shorter esters.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[/quote]

Are you running Test C/E or Prop? Curious how often you are injecting. Some of the sides it seems are negated by keeping blood levels of both hormones as steady as possible during the cycle, so curious if you are using longer or shorter esters.
[/quote]

Im using tren ace ED injections of 50mg and test E 2x/week injection of 300mg

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
looking to lose some fat and put on a few pounds of muscle. 6’1 230lbs 13% (pretty decent guess at BF%)

W 1-12 50mg prop ED
W 1-12 100mg Ace ED
W 6-12 50mg Win ED (depends on if i’m happy with my leanness)

PCT- .5CC of each: adex(5mg), clomid(7.5mg), nolva(10mg) ED for 4 weeks. (dont remember the exact mg dosing but i’m still using same product and have same bottles)

This PCT worked like a champ last time. was still hitting PR’s while on PCT. tried it from recommendation from a experienced friend. felt great and kept making gains.

wanting to keep the Test lower this time to see if it helps with water. previous i ran 600mg of Test and tren… had crazy night sweats but thats about it.

I also have 3000mg of Anavar on hand but i think i’ll save it for another “go”

i’d consider it a success if i stay 230lbs and make my top 4 abs very visible.

any tips or suggestions?

ty_ty13[/quote]

Hi!
I did a cycle like this,higer dosage of test propionate/day and used turinabol instead of winstrol+proviron during the half cycle that was 16weeks long=good results,strength gain was great and all in all i was happy with this.

i think the cycle u wrote should be pretty damn good!

i’ve ran into some HGH… so the next go will be short heavy and hopefully put some lean mass on me… coming from some respectable people- hgh is mandatory for being able to put on quick lean mass without blowing up like i did last time… I’ll check it out and see…

stopped cardio for the last week and now hopefully im settled at 215lbs. strength is still very good for my huge weight loss (well huge weight loss to me) 15lbs or so.

PCT is going solid, almost 2 weeks… lossed minimal strength… maybe 5-10lbs on big lifts. hitting scales a about 211 lbs in the mornings. bringing in a few carbs on a daily basis.

FWIW, I’ve been using 25g 5/8 ed shots rotating bi/tri/delts/quads. I’m running test prop 75mg ed so .75ml in each site no problem.

sex drive is back in full force, nuts are back, hunger is back… and all in 1 day shy of 4 weeks PCT… holding at 210lbs while still pushing good weight in the gym. good recovery overall and starting to pick up more supplies for next run in september.

i’ve started increasing my calories a bit and being a bit more lax… putting in around 100-200 carbs per day depending on training days and upping the protein and fat intake as well on a daily basis. feeling and looking bigger and scale is starting to climb. still staying lean and hitting cardio every lift day.