T-Prop, T-Ace Body Recomp Cycle

[quote]hockeysledder wrote:
Pinning ED isn’t so bad if you use insulin pins. Just backfill the whole week’s worth on sunday. I don’t know how concentrated your gear is, but 100mg TA and 50mg TP is less than 2cc’s, right?

I stupidly bought a box of 0.5cc 29g pins and have been sticking myself with 2 ED to get 70mg of TP, it hasn’t been an issue at all. There are more than enough sites on the quads and delts to rotate around. I’ve also read that if you’re lean enough, you can also pin VG with a 1/2" pin (I am not lean enough, I ended up shooting it subq and it hurt like hell for 24 hours).[/quote]

Yeah true, slin pins are easier and less painful however for me they would be a problem as the only ones I can get are 1ml, and my gear is 50mg/ml (tren) and 100mg/ml (test prop) so I would be pinning 3ml everyday. That will become a pain in the ass, literally.

I honestly don’t think they even make slin pins bigger than 1cc. I mean, who the hell even needs 100iu of insulin? Plus, once you expand the plunger area, you generate less pressure and at some point you won’t be able to push oil through such a small pin.

In some of the old threads I read, Prisoner actually suggested taking 3cc injections and splitting them into 6 slin pins - there seemed to be some concern about injecting more than 0.5cc at a particular site with a 1/2" needle. That seems a little much to me. I still think you could do it, especially if you rotated in the gluteal sites a couple times a week with longer needles. You could certainly find 12 places to inject 0.5cc of oil on each quad, and at least 3 on each delt, so that’s 5 days per week covered right there. If you don’t have a needle phobia like me it’s probably unnecessary, though.

Personally, I would rather pin twice a day with a 29g 1/2" pin than twice a week with a 23g 1.5" (like I did with TE) because big needles freak me the hell out, but 6 slin pins a day wouldn’t be a ton of fun either.
I also considered 1/2",5/8",or 1" 25-27g on a normal 3cc syringe since the shorter, smaller pin is easier (mentally) for me, but I’m not pushing anywhere near the volume you are.

Dont you think your PCT is overkill in regards to your AI use?
I understand you said that this PCT worked for you, however AI’s are not usually used in a PCT especially at that dose.
5mg of Adex would most likely have my joints blowing dust they’d be so rusty. I cant tolerate 1mg adex let alone 5mg. Also, yes nolva does seem to have an interaction with adex, but you still need the SERM to help with the LH signalling and I feel your SERM dose is too low.

Fuck slin pins, never using them again. Biggest pain in the ass ever. 25g is fine for all sites.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:
Fuck slin pins, never using them again. Biggest pain in the ass ever. 25g is fine for all sites. [/quote]

Why is that?

EDIT: Just saw your other post. In 4 weeks of 2 sticks ED, I’ve never had a pin bend, and I’ve never had a plunger get stuck. I don’t even have to press that hard the plunger to get the oil in.

[quote]hockeysledder wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:
Fuck slin pins, never using them again. Biggest pain in the ass ever. 25g is fine for all sites. [/quote]

Why is that?

EDIT: Just saw your other post. In 4 weeks of 2 sticks ED, I’ve never had a pin bend, and I’ve never had a plunger get stuck. I don’t even have to press that hard the plunger to get the oil in.[/quote]

I haven’t ever had that problem either. No idea what the explanation could be.

Maybe his muscles are so hard his skin is impenetrable :wink:
I know a useless post but oh well!

Ive bent a couple slin pins accidentally when uncapping them. Course they dont cost much so really not a big deal. If you get too crazy when you going through the vial you can bend them their as well.

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:
Are you seriously ok with pinning ED for 12 weeks?
How is your libido and erections on-cycle?[/quote]

pinning ED does suck, but so does calorie deficits… still a horny bastard and dick as hard as ever… lol

i will say that the 350 of prop is alot more tolerable for my libido than the 600 of Test E…

Dont you think your PCT is overkill in regards to your AI use?
I understand you said that this PCT worked for you, however AI’s are not usually used in a PCT especially at that dose.
5mg of Adex would most likely have my joints blowing dust they’d be so rusty. I cant tolerate 1mg adex let alone 5mg. Also, yes nolva does seem to have an interaction with adex, but you still need the SERM to help with the LH signalling and I feel your SERM dose is too low. [/quote]

i thought the same thing too… while on cycle anything over .25mg per day makes my knees ache on the stair mill.

but like i said i had some reputable advice from a long time user just thought i’d try it. also with the clomid and nolva in there i dont think its too little… i cant scientifically argue about it i just know it worked. i’ll try it again and if all goes well i’ll keep doing it.

i also use 23ga 1" pins… as long as the muscle is completely relaxed i usually feel no pain whatsoever. i’ve only been using quads and ventro… about to bring the side delts in the rotation i think.

i use 50mg prop 100mg/ml, 50mg mast 100mg/ml, 100mg tren 100mg/ml… thats 2cc’s per day. not too bad.

night before last night i blew up. muscles were really full, big strength gain and good pump doing arms. i pissed quite a bit yesterday… hoping the water bloat stays away.

things are going nicely. losing good amounts of BF and dont seem to be losing any muscle. coming in about 224lbs… i’ll get some update photos soon

also running the adex at .19mg ed… seems to to be the sweet spot with me. i’ve also pulled the lateral delts into the pin sites.

[photo]36466[/photo] small photo this morning… a little flat because no carbs. body weight has stayed within 1 pound before starting and keep getting leaner. things seem to be coming along nicely.

been noticing that my 2cc injections in my delts are a little painful for 1st hour but after that things are fine…

i dont know if i said it or not but i’ve been doing the renegade dieting style about 2 weeks before this cycle. basically having some humapro till about noon everyday and then having some lettuce & greens with chicken. and at night about an hour before lifting hit some 4-5 eggs and 2 PB&J sandwiches- PWO shake is about 120carbs and 70 protein… then a bit of red meat or few more eggs.

im not getting in near the calories i was last winter and not far off the body weight i was, and much leaner.

[photo]36581[/photo]

after a cheat weekend since it was my birth day… shoulder acne is about as bad as its going to get (i hope)

other than that no sides to speak of. getting stronger each week and a bit leaner (if i can stay away from the peanut butter and jelly and other delicious carbs)

dont know if i’ll make much more progress without throwing in some A.M. fasted cardio.

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
[photo]36581[/photo]

after a cheat weekend since it was my birth day… shoulder acne is about as bad as its going to get (i hope)

other than that no sides to speak of. getting stronger each week and a bit leaner (if i can stay away from the peanut butter and jelly and other delicious carbs)

dont know if i’ll make much more progress without throwing in some A.M. fasted cardio.[/quote]

Looking leaner I suppose. However considering you used Tren, I think you should have been looking even drier and leaner. Could you post your diet?

SB

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
[photo]36581[/photo]

dont know if i’ll make much more progress without throwing in some A.M. fasted cardio.[/quote]

Looking leaner I suppose. However considering you used Tren, I think you should have been looking even drier and leaner. Could you post your diet?

SB[/quote]

I’m surprised you didn’t ask him to wear some shorts. Too much dude!

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
[photo]36581[/photo]

SB[/quote]

diet isnt nailed down by any means to get all my abs in… just doing some humapro in the morning eating some salad and chicken breast at lunch then if i carb load i do it about 1 hour before i lift… so i may eay 8oz red meat 2-3 eggs and 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or couple bowls of some sugary cereal. then PWO shake(120 carbs 70 pro)

i’ve never been this lean since high school and wanted to see what it took to get this far with my extra body weight.

i can definitely tell a difference when i follow strict dieting and carb deplete for just a few days in a row but my energy and lifts suck and start to feel like shit. if im going to be ON i wanna feel good and make some progress in gym and put on some size.

my last go was just to see how much i could put on with no regard for waist… wont do that again to that extent.