T Nation

T-Prop, T-Ace Body Recomp Cycle

looking to lose some fat and put on a few pounds of muscle. 6’1 230lbs 13% (pretty decent guess at BF%)

W 1-12 50mg prop ED
W 1-12 100mg Ace ED
W 6-12 50mg Win ED (depends on if i’m happy with my leanness)

PCT- .5CC of each: adex(5mg), clomid(7.5mg), nolva(10mg) ED for 4 weeks. (dont remember the exact mg dosing but i’m still using same product and have same bottles)

This PCT worked like a champ last time. was still hitting PR’s while on PCT. tried it from recommendation from a experienced friend. felt great and kept making gains.

wanting to keep the Test lower this time to see if it helps with water. previous i ran 600mg of Test and tren… had crazy night sweats but thats about it.

I also have 3000mg of Anavar on hand but i think i’ll save it for another “go”

i’d consider it a success if i stay 230lbs and make my top 4 abs very visible.

any tips or suggestions?

ty_ty13

If your only sides during your last run were night sweats and a little water retention Id say your fairly fortunate. Tren can come with some pretty brutal sides. Were you running an AI during the last?

i bloated pretty bad but was having quite a bit of sodium as well, also used test enan and tren enan. used adex eod .5 mg… but that was a mass cycle… wasnt too worried about water and eating just chicken…lol

[quote]carterwburke wrote:
If your only sides during your last run were night sweats and a little water retention Id say your fairly fortunate. Tren can come with some pretty brutal sides. Were you running an AI during the last?[/quote]

False. Most people who know how to run Tren don’t have ‘brutal sides’. Another A+ post from carter.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

If your only sides during your last run were night sweats and a little water retention Id say your fairly fortunate. Tren can come with some pretty brutal sides. Were you running an AI during the last?[/quote]

False. Most people who know how to run Tren don’t have ‘brutal sides’. Another A+ post from carter.[/quote]

Slightly off topic but when you say people who know how to run tren dont have the brutal sides, do you mean the severe shutdown from tren can also be avoided with proper useage? This would re-interest me in tren if I could avoid the depression and long shutdown from this amazing compound.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

False. Most people who know how to run Tren don’t have ‘brutal sides’. Another A+ post from carter.[/quote]

How do people that know how to run Tren run it Toby?

interested as well… but i’ll guess that you just need to keep the tren and test levels as constant as possible with ED pins… since the T-ace has a really short halflife the bro-way, EOD, which would fluctuate levels constantly, which i would assume is giving bad sides…

and i still haven’t received suggestions on another compound, or if you think the cycle seems ok, as is…

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

How do people that know how to run Tren run it Toby? [/quote]

Most of the people who have experienced “brutal sides” were running a HIGH test/LOW tren ratio. When the order was reversed, the side-effects were diminished. Some people can run high test/low tren with low-sides, but for those who can’t, changing the ratios seems to be the quick fix. Only when I ran a 1:1 ratio did I begin to see any sides from Tren and they were really mild.

Have you even used Tren before or are you just speaking out of your ass? What are the “brutal” side effects you speak of? You referred to his night-sweats as getting off easy, so I’m really curious as to what these brutal side-effects are that you speak of.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

How do people that know how to run Tren run it Toby? [/quote]

Most of the people who have experienced “brutal sides” were running a HIGH test/LOW tren ratio. When the order was reversed, the side-effects were diminished. Some people can run high test/low tren with low-sides, but for those who can’t, changing the ratios seems to be the quick fix. Only when I ran a 1:1 ratio did I begin to see any sides from Tren and they were really mild.

Have you even used Tren before or are you just speaking out of your ass? What are the “brutal” side effects you speak of? You referred to his night-sweats as getting off easy, so I’m really curious as to what these brutal side-effects are that you speak of.
[/quote]

I have run tren ace and enanthate. The most difficult side for me was how it effected my breathing. Tren can cause some brutal sides. In the future I will share based only on my experience. I wrote brutal in reference to others mental ,emotional ,and ED difficulties while using Tren. The sides I have experienced are insomnia ,night sweats, problems with my breathing/cardio. I also agree with you that the test to tren ratio plays into the sides. Strangely I had the least sides when running ( this is not a recommendation) test cyp and tren e both at 1000mg a week and the most when running the test at 1000mg and the Tren Ace at 600mg a week. So we can agree that use of Tren can cause side effects and if so adjusting ratios is often the best option.

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
and i still haven’t received suggestions on another compound, or if you think the cycle seems ok, as is…[/quote]

Im sorry for screwing up your thread. Ive run Pramipexole @.5mg every night during previous tren runs and enjoyed it. Im planning to run Cabergoline .5mg E3D in my next to see how I like it. I feel there both worth looking into.

i dont know how some guys can run such high test/week… at 600 i was way too horny… to the point it got on my nerves…

so far no prop pain at all…smooth and unnoticeable

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

PCT- .5CC of each: adex(5mg), clomid(7.5mg), nolva(10mg) ED for 4 weeks. (dont remember the exact mg dosing but i’m still using same product and have same bottles)

This PCT worked like a champ last time. was still hitting PR’s while on PCT. tried it from recommendation from a experienced friend. felt great and kept making gains.

ty_ty13[/quote]

5mg of adex?

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

ty_ty13[/quote]

5mg of adex?[/quote]

Yes. nolva makes its blood levels less or makes it less potent… but as i said i tried it from the advice of some vet friends and i felt great. even was hitting strength PRs as soon as PCT started.

No sides yet other than some very “real” feeling dreams at night… Fucking weird… And had a good cough after yesterday’s pin… Hoping to start seeing body and strength changes this coming week.

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

Slightly off topic but when you say people who know how to run tren dont have the brutal sides, do you mean the severe shutdown from tren can also be avoided with proper useage? This would re-interest me in tren if I could avoid the depression and long shutdown from this amazing compound.[/quote]

Might wanna look into caber to combat progesterone sides. Btw tren doesn’t aromatize so taking adex would have no effect.

almost 2 weeks in… felt noticable stamina gain last night… might be a little warm today… not sure if its cause the weather or me… also note that masteron was put in with this cycle as well.

so far down about 1 inch in waist and up 1 pound. diet and cardio starte about 2.5 weeks ago.

Are you seriously ok with pinning ED for 12 weeks?
How is your libido and erections on-cycle?

Pinning ED isn’t so bad if you use insulin pins. Just backfill the whole week’s worth on sunday. I don’t know how concentrated your gear is, but 100mg TA and 50mg TP is less than 2cc’s, right?

I stupidly bought a box of 0.5cc 29g pins and have been sticking myself with 2 ED to get 70mg of TP, it hasn’t been an issue at all. There are more than enough sites on the quads and delts to rotate around. I’ve also read that if you’re lean enough, you can also pin VG with a 1/2" pin (I am not lean enough, I ended up shooting it subq and it hurt like hell for 24 hours).