T-Prop and Estrogen Symptoms

Provided lipids are healthy, do you see other reasons for concern with running such a high dose long term (for unusual conditions like such high SHBG)? The dopamine-desensitization logic made sense to me.

I really don’t want to impair my health even if it “feels good,” in the here and now, to run 300+ a week.

No, it’s all tied up by SHBG anyway.

You need to focus more on the free testosterone level and less on 300+.

2 Likes

For me both libido and morning wood seem to be more impacted by lifestyle than anything else, especially sleep. Are there any lifestyle factors you can try to get more dialed in as opposed to trying different protocols, or upping the dose? Nothing wrong with it if that’s what you need to do though, but figured I’d throw that out there.

It’s a fair point. Honestly, though, my lifestyle is dialed. People who know me would tell you I’m the most disciplined person they know – workouts and diet are always consistent.

Sleep could use improvement, though, which is why I recently quit caffeine altogether. So far, sleep has been much better. I do it miss it, though lol.

Defy recently added a low dose of scrotal cream to my protocol, so I’m hopeful that will help in the libido department.

1 Like