T-Pets

This is Ben. Almost three years old. Has endless energy and there genuinely isn’t a bad bone in his body, he just likes to play and get attention.
Despite being a big clumsy brute, he’s very gentle at times(especially with kids)
He’s an idiot but we love him.
(He was just bacl form hunting when the photo was taken)

Sally. 15 years old and recently diagnosed with bronchitis and arthritis. Had her since she was a pup, family will be lost when she dies because she really has become a member of the family.
Always a very nice pleasent and gentle dog but recently has become funny in her old age ad seems to be demanding that she be treated as a human.
Love her to bits, as strange and moody as she is these days.
(Also just back form hunting in the rain)

My girl Roxy: Nothing like Greenheads cupping in to get her attention. Runs in “Finished” hunt tests and trains year round. Sleeps in my sons bed.

My Golden Retriever.

Boxer pup is Bebo and the Pitt/boxer mix is Bella.

Bebo Solo

Here is Bella wrapped up in a blanket passed out. I need to get her a snuggie.

V

Ok, Last one, until I get the Matrix style one where they are wrestling off my camera, it’s an amazing shot. Bella is a fly hunter. She hears em bouncing off the windows or ceiling and tracks them down and eats them. One day she hears one, goes up to the window, burrows behind the curtain and grabs one. I tell her good girl and she pops down and looks at me with the curtain stuck on her head. Funny Pic.

V

My Golden Retriever Jake.

My Sophy. Spaniel/Border Collie, almost 11 years old. Don’t know what I’d do without her, she’s my first and only pet.

[quote]Brett295 wrote:
My Golden Retriever Jake. [/quote]

Your pond looks like fun too

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Boxer pup is Bebo and the Pitt/boxer mix is Bella. [/quote]

dude I love the little skin rolls, makes me want to just lay on him lol. SO soft!

Nice dogs Vegita I love boxers and pitts

First

Second

Layla on top and Doogie on the bottom

Rocko. He was a month old in this pic but now hes 4 months. Me and my now ex girlfriend got him from the shelter. She has visitation rights. Hes half GSD/Half god only knows.

Ok for all the adoring fans out there. Here is another snuggle pic of the two lame brains.

V

Here is Bebo, in this one, he had just gotten done tearing ass around the bedroom like a wildman, then he just dives into the bed face first and passes out. No readjusting, just out.

V

Ok and a final one before I get back to work. Bella with a big icicle that had fallen off the roof. She jumps at the door when she wants to come in, so she is out there jumping with this huge icicle in her mouth. I got it all on video too, My fiance snapped this on her phone and then I came running with the digital camera to video it.

V

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
She has visitation rights. Hes[/quote]

I find that fuckin hilarious hahaha.

Awesome dog.