T-Pets

I used the search bar because I thought this thread existed but found nothing.

It’s pretty simple. Post pics of your pet(s).

This is my communal T-Animal of a pet. If you chuck a ball he will fetch it. I swear he thinks he’s a dog.

This is the family dog “Buddy”. He is the alpha male and it’s really funny to watch him interact because he doesn’t take shit from ANYONE, except for my Dad (a retired chef)…Buddy doesn’t want to think about being starved or cooked.

He must’ve paid attention to the battle of Hoth when watching Star Wars with me. one day on the path he took down a 110lb chow by circling the dog while sniffing him, all in an effort to wrap up his legs with the leash Buddy was on. after circlig him about five times Buddy pounced at the dogs neck and went berserk until the dog was crying and we separated them.

I love Buddy! And I don’t know what I would do if somebody shot him.

Here’s a link to the older “Pets!!” thread, if you’re curious:

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/pets

But there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a new pets thread - it’s a great excuse for me to repost pictures of my Malamute.

Cooper the mutant keeshond.

I just took this pic of our “blended family.” I just moved in with my boyfriend a few weeks ago. the cat is Cami, one of my two. The other is very shy and hiding. The big white dog is my Great Dane, Seamus. He was left behind by his owners when I moved into my last house. I have had him two and a half years. I was his fourth owner and he is VERY loving and VERY insecure.

The little guy is Cujo, my BF’s chihuahua cross. The two dogs are a riot together. They play all the time and the little dog bosses the big dog.

The third dog is BF’s mom’s girl, Daisy. We are dog sitting this weekend.

I also have three horses.

More of my buddy Cooper.

ctschneider: Awesome dog/wolf and great landscape.

chrysalis: Holy crap. That’s a bunch of animals you got there. I’m liking Seamus.

Doc L: How old is Cooper?

Here’s another of Merlin in all his glory: Napping after having eaten half his bodyweight in left over easter leg of lamb.

I was never a cat person till Merlin came along.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
I was never a cat person till Merlin came along. [/quote]

I’ve owned 1 dog and about 17 cats at one time when the whore of a mother and daughter got pregnant by her son (and brother).

I don’t have any pics of my dog around though - she died a while back.

This is Fluffy (full grown) - cutest little thing ever.

More Cooper…After a haircut…doesn’t he look happy!

Swiss: He will be 7 in September. Everyone’s critters are awesome!

…and sorry to break it to ya Swiss, here is the other thread:

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/the_tbeasts_thread

Here is one of my Boxer, Rowdy. He lives up to his name…every day.

[quote]ctschneider wrote:
Here’s a link to the older “Pets!!” thread, if you’re curious:

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/pets

But there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a new pets thread - it’s a great excuse for me to repost pictures of my Malamute.[/quote]

x2 here is another picture of my husky.

Malamutes and huskies are awesome.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
I was never a cat person till Merlin came along.

I’ve owned 1 dog and about 17 cats at one time when the whore of a mother and daughter got pregnant by her son (and brother).

I don’t have any pics of my dog around though - she died a while back.

This is Fluffy (full grown) - cutest little thing ever.[/quote]

Hey RSGZ, sorry to hear about your dog. I lost my first dog to cancer in 2002 and it was one of the worst times in my life. I wasn’t sure that I wanted another one, but I couldn’t imagine life without one. Sad that they don’t live that long.

This is Amonie, she is one of two white Ferrets. No picture of Zoggie the under sized male. Way to funny.

Dakota is a decker terrier he is like a missle

These are my T-Cats.

The fat one is Milo, and the poofball is Elvis.
Milo is a lifetime bulker, he says no to diets and knows that mass is key.
Elvis is a prankster, he’s smart and cunning and manages to oppose his enemies with brain over brawn.
That being said, Milo & Elvis can take over the world.

Here’s Bentley and Titus. Benny is a Great Pyrenees who is up for adoption at the kennel/rescue where I work. Titus I’ve posted before. They’re both knocked out from the weekend at the kennel with forty other dogs.

EDIT Man, that is a crappy photo! Well, it’s been a crappy weekend. Oh well.

Here’s my Beagle “Turbo”

he’s really really really ridiculously good-looking; or so he thinks.

Here’s my best friend, Samson. He’s a golden retriever, he doesn’t look too happy though haha, we had just gotten him shaved for the first time. Had to put him down a few months ago due to some injuries. Lost both my dogs within 4 months of each other, sad times. This pimp right here slept right next to me in the bed every night, he was the best.

Sorry about quality, only picture I have of him with me is on my camera phone.