T.O.'s Posture

My official diagnosis: “Bad”

My official diagnosis: Abnormal curvature of the spine, extreme case of scoliosis, suicidal tendencies.

I knew this was coming.

Exactly. He will never be a great athlete with posture like that. What a waste.

This should be justification enough that many of the people even concerned about posture to this degree have decided to focus on shit that doesn’t matter to most people.

Further, anyone claiming they can diagnose posture from a POSED picture taken by a photographer for a magazine has lost a few screws.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
This should be justification enough that many of the people even concerned about posture to this degree have decided to focus on shit that doesn’t matter to most people.

Further, anyone claiming they can diagnose posture from a POSED picture taken by a photographer for a magazine has lost a few screws. [/quote]

I think they were just jokin around. If not, then . . . . yeeeaaaaaaa.

Who is he?

[quote]RagingBull wrote:
Who is he?[/quote]

A multi-millionaire.

he can cathc a football pretty damn well. Looks like he can toss a some weigthts around too…f*ck his posture

He is posing. It is not his posture.

It’s a PHOTO SHOOT WHERE HE’S FLEXING AS HARD AS HE CAN!

Rule 15 please.

his calves and hammies are also lacking

yea I was dead serious too…

Posture =/= Cool
TO wants to look cool.

Posed Picture: TO slumps a bit to look more mysterious and badass.

Lol. You guys crack me up.

First, his angle is strange. Second, that’s his lat that makes it looks like he’s leaning back. If you look at the front of his body he’s standing straight up. The fact that you can see the top of his cheeks, add to the illusion he has a bad curve in his back.

[quote]bigblue244 wrote:
yea I was dead serious too…[/quote]

I knew it. You nailed the suicidal tendencies part.