Can anyone say, “AWESOME?”

Where?

[quote]rsg wrote:
Where?[/quote]

http://www.t-nation.com/article/most_recent/come_in_from_the_cold

The fun starts Monday!

Very good!

Off to do some budget calculations. Bastards. :slight_smile:

I know I’m gonna get greedy after this and hope for a Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal. :slight_smile:

way to announce it to everyone, now everything will be on backorder lol.

yeah, i was coming up with my list last night, and it quickly escalated to $1200 (GF included), I think I will have to scale that down a bit, lol.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

yeah, i was coming up with my list last night, and it quickly escalated to $1200 (GF included), I think I will have to scale that down a bit, lol.[/quote]

1200$$$??? I’m gonna spend my usual 150$…and then sulk in my bed because i feel bad doing it. Oh well , when i get out of pharm school, maybe I’ll have the balls to bump it up to 200$.

i’m gonna feel like a squirrel at the beginning of winter.

its always funny having non-workout friends come over and see my loads of protien, fish oil and BCAA stacked up.

[quote]zooropa1150 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

yeah, i was coming up with my list last night, and it quickly escalated to $1200 (GF included), I think I will have to scale that down a bit, lol.

1200$$$??? I’m gonna spend my usual 150$…and then sulk in my bed because i feel bad doing it. Oh well , when i get out of pharm school, maybe I’ll have the balls to bump it up to 200$.[/quote]

yeah, it adds up fast.

that would take of me for quite a while though. Enough fish oil for close to a year,8 months or so of Surge, etc.

again, includes my GF.

I think I’ve narrowed it down to $650 :open_mouth:

Turns out to be about 6 cents per gram for BCAA caps which is as cheap as I can find it anywhere else.

Figures… i just spent 200 last week on an order. This happened last October to me too… They had a deal on Metabolic Drive bars right after i placed an order and spent 200.

I dont get paid until friday so i wont be able to take advantage of it :frowning:

Bah, I just made an order 2 days ago!

Guess I’ll be stocking up…

This might be time to try a new stack:

Beta 7
Carbolin 19

I’ll be stocking up on a few things - some for up to 6 months, and I shouldn’t be paying customs for the extra items since I won’t be paying for them - hopefully.

Holy moly! Hope the T-Nation servers can handle the rush at 8 am

Do you guys think you can mix and match the buy 2 get 1 free…

For example, if the product is the same price can you buy a bottle of Flameout and then use the get 1 free to purchase BCAA or another product valued at 29.99 ??

i guess i am a little confused with the rules.

does this mean if we order 4 non protein supplements, we get 2 free? or do we have to play two separate orders? etc.

[quote]Millerizer130 wrote:
Do you guys think you can mix and match the buy 2 get 1 free…

For example, if the product is the same price can you buy a bottle of Flameout and then use the get 1 free to purchase BCAA or another product valued at 29.99 ?? [/quote]

Nope, it was discussed on the article’s thread that it has to be two of the same item and you get that same item free. No exceptions.

what about different flavours? of Surge for e.g?

SO tommarow morning I make my order and since I am already a member It is automatically “Buy 2 get 1 free”?

I was going to make an order since I ran out of chocolate Metabolic Drive. Guess I can always use more ZMA and Flameout ha