Chaotic Neutral
wtf

Lawful Good

Neutral Good…

Neutral Good

[quote]batman730 wrote:
Lawful Good[/quote]

You’re a good Batman.

I got neutral. My roommate got chaotic evil. Maybe it’s time to start locking my door at night…

Lawful neutral

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Huh?[/quote]

Had the same response, but I played along.

Apparently, I am “lawful good,” and would make an excellent Crusader, which is ironic.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:
I got neutral. My roommate got chaotic evil. Maybe it’s time to start locking my door at night…[/quote]

Does he wear a fedora?

I find the people that say they are that type are saying it to cultivate a certain face they’d like the world to believe. They’re not really like that but took the answers they knew would make them look shrewd and edgy.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:
I got neutral. My roommate got chaotic evil. Maybe it’s time to start locking my door at night…[/quote]

Does he wear a fedora?

I find the people that say they are that type are saying it to cultivate a certain face they’d like the world to believe. They’re not really like that but took the answers they knew would make them look shrewd and edgy.[/quote]

Haha, what Nards said. If he were Chaotic evil, you’d know it already and wouldn’t still be living with him. He probably skewed results intentionally, or he is actually a nice sensitive type who got hurt and wants to appear as hard and mean as possible so no one sees he’s sensitive.

Neutral Neutral

I am so neutral I am squared.

[quote]Cherrybomb wrote:

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
Neutral

What eva what eva, I do what I want![/quote]
Haha! Yes, Neutrals are more centrally focused. They might not go out of their way to do things for or against others. They are focused on doing things to accomplish their own ends. Cartman, however is a more of a Chaotic Evil.[/quote]

Generally true. However, the reason I rate as neutral is mainly due to me not trusting/agreeing with the government. I’m usually a goody-two-shoes and will go out of my way to help people. However, that doesn’t mean I’m toe-the-line lawful. I’m libertarian so any bloated, corrupt, warmongering, and other government bullshit is gonna piss me off.

Applied to RPGs neutral is just fun because you don’t have any real limitations so you can try all kinds of stuff.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

Does he wear a fedora?

I find the people that say they are that type are saying it to cultivate a certain face they’d like the world to believe. They’re not really like that but took the answers they knew would make them look shrewd and edgy.[/quote]

True. A real chaotic evil person probably wouldn’t reveal that info so freely. You wouldn’t know until they knife you in the back.

Neutral, about as expected.

Chao Neuts

I started out as lawful good, slipped to chaotic good, and am currently sitting in chaotic neutral. I used to love Paladins when I was a kid, but I find them to be so boring and one dimensional these days.