T Nation

T-Nationers, Reveal Your Alignment

Being a bookworm growing up, and with a natural predisposition to read sci-fi and fantasy, I naturally gravitated towards D&D. While I only played for a short time, I always played a certain type of character. Turns out I was playing myself the whole time and didn't even realize it. I recently took the alignment quiz on wizards.com and now realize the alignment domains of the game reflect more than one would think. Apparently I, in actuality, am Chaotic Neutral. I don't automatically side with the lawful, good, or evil. I make the best choice given current circumstances, which in a way is truly *Chaotic.

What are you? Are you lawful good? Lawful evil? Chaotic good? Chaotic evil? Diabolic? Beatific? Take the quiz and post your results. I am damn curious what kind of people I'm dealing with on this site. P.S You don't have to be a nerd to have fun with this. :wink:

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd%2Fdnd%2F20001222b

I had tested in as neutral evil.

Ha, my husband’s Neutral evil, which he’s described as “the closest to ‘True Evil’, where both law & ethics are non-factors, tools to be used indiscriminately for personal ends, and what matters most is one’s own gain & self-preservation.” Edit: He’s also a Slytherin, according to the Pottermore sorting hat quiz.

Lawful good. Feel free to call me ‘‘Paladin Jasmin’’ from now on.

I got a lawful neutral.

Sounds about right.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Neutral

Neutral good. No surprises, to be honest.

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:
Neutral good. No surprises, to be honest.
[/quote]

It’s surprisingly accurate, isn’t it?

Neutral

What eva what eva, I do what I want!

Neutral-neutral, in all fairness, the only way I’m getting into heaven is if God grades on a curve.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
Lawful good. Feel free to call me ‘‘Paladin Jasmin’’ from now on.[/quote]
That type is not too common. I imagine lawful goods to be law enforcement or Sunday school teachers.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Huh?[/quote]

LOL!!!

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
Neutral

What eva what eva, I do what I want![/quote]
Haha! Yes, Neutrals are more centrally focused. They might not go out of their way to do things for or against others. They are focused on doing things to accomplish their own ends. Cartman, however is a more of a Chaotic Evil.

Neutral.

I have also taken the character quiz before and got: Neutral good half-elf monk/Druid

More Neutrals!

“I don’t care, where’s the weight room?”- New T-Nation motto?

[quote]Cherrybomb wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
Lawful good. Feel free to call me ‘‘Paladin Jasmin’’ from now on.[/quote]
That type is not too common. I imagine lawful goods to be law enforcement or Sunday school teachers.[/quote]

I prefer paladin.

Chaotic neutral.

Neutral

Lawful good.