T-Nation Xbox Live

[quote]FFB4Life wrote:
So I just beat Gears of War on CASUAL and I think I want to set up my xbox live account shortly.

Anyone interested in playing on live?[/quote]

Absolutely! I was just on last night with EmperialChina and some of his friends. It was a blast. I sent friend requests to everyone that posted their gamertags here and almost everybody has responded already. It’s nice playing with decent people and not a bunch of jerks. Post your gamertag once your on or send out a friend request.

haha…yeah casual was pretty easy.

I started a new campaign on hardcore and I’m on act 4. I found this to be a lot harder and I die quite a bit.

I can’t say that I’m all that good yet but I figure I’d get better playing humans instead of AI.

[quote]Built Big wrote:
FFB4Life wrote:
So I just beat Gears of War on CASUAL and I think I want to set up my xbox live account shortly.

Anyone interested in playing on live?

Absolutely! I was just on last night with EmperialChina and some of his friends. It was a blast. I sent friend requests to everyone that posted their gamertags here and almost everybody has responded already. It’s nice playing with decent people and not a bunch of jerks. Post your gamertag once your on or send out a friend request. [/quote]

Cool…unfortunately, I’m at the office right now so I won’t be able to get set up until early next week or so.

But I’ll write down your gamertags!

Mine is “PoFry” I am playing Rainbow six all the time, Gears now and then, and still Halo 2 every so often. If anyone wants to play some Rainbow six hit me up

mine is ale cleezy

ive been finishing need for speed carbon and saints row lately, but im probably getting call of duty 3 and gears of war for the break

I’m on there as Waimea Boy…I still play Ghost Recon, but mostly Fight Night and Madden…I’d be the bomb at Madden if I didn’t get so much lag. I just got Gears of War so you guys could probably abuse me while I’m trying to learn

I should be getting Gears of War for Christmas, so I am in the same situation in terms of learning curve.

On Live, I have been playing some of the Arcade stuff (such as Texas Hold 'em) and I am in the mood for some Halo 2 (despite some of the dickwads on there).

My XBox Live tag is UConnKuz.

i have yet to try the Xbox live version and was wondering how many people max can we have per team for Gears of War.

[quote]FFB4Life wrote:
i have yet to try the Xbox live version and was wondering how many people max can we have per team for Gears of War.

[/quote]

4vs4

I’m in – let me know when.
Should’ve added I’m CaptainSpackle, and I’m in for a GoW-fest anytime.

Geors of war on live is waaaaay better, much differnt game.

I play Gears a lot lately if anyone wants to play add me to your list my gamer tag is

SERIAL HUGGER

[quote]Built Big wrote:
Absolutely! I was just on last night with EmperialChina and some of his friends. It was a blast. I sent friend requests to everyone that posted their gamertags here and almost everybody has responded already. It’s nice playing with decent people and not a bunch of jerks. Post your gamertag once your on or send out a friend request. [/quote]

Oh, shit man!

I didn’t know you were from T-Nation as I didn’t read this thread for a bit, I just thought you were a great guy, hahaha!

I definitely agree it’s much fun when you play with rational, non-abusive, down to earth players. With the annoymity you get a lot of your typical bigots or just flat out loud-mouthed shitheads.

If you guys want to schedule a time to meet up online that is cool, like Saturday night.

[quote]
Casual? What are you 5? Casual is way to easy. Try it on insane. Not impossible but RAAM IS impossible solo on Insane.

I’d give out my tag but I have too many cops that want to take out their hatred for me :-)[/quote]

COME ON!!!

Give it up. :slight_smile:

my gamertag is brandodude
I have been playing rainbow six vegas online a lot lately

Gears of Wars online (versus mode anyway) is a freakin’ blast.

Sometimes you’ll play with a bunch of guys who wing it, sometimes you’ll play with guys who are very strategic and team-oriented.

I’m on quite a bit.

My tag is ScottyOB.

[quote]EmperialChina wrote:
Built Big wrote:
Absolutely! I was just on last night with EmperialChina and some of his friends. It was a blast. I sent friend requests to everyone that posted their gamertags here and almost everybody has responded already. It’s nice playing with decent people and not a bunch of jerks. Post your gamertag once your on or send out a friend request.

Oh, shit man!

I didn’t know you were from T-Nation as I didn’t read this thread for a bit, I just thought you were a great guy, hahaha!

I definitely agree it’s much fun when you play with rational, non-abusive, down to earth players. With the annoymity you get a lot of your typical bigots or just flat out loud-mouthed shitheads.

If you guys want to schedule a time to meet up online that is cool, like Saturday night.[/quote]

Yep, I’m a T-Nationer although I don’t post much, mainly lurk. That was a really good group we had going. Could of used a few more but it was still really enjoyable.

I would love to schedule some time to play. Unfortunately for me, it will have to be after Monday. My fiance and I are away visiting family for Christmas and sadly my 360 didn’t make the trip.

Built Big aka BRUTE777

SLEAZYPEEPEE

Playing alot of rainbow six: vegas lately on 360

So here’s everyone’s tags; I’ll add the games you’re into, though most seem to be up for GoW. What’s missing is time zones and a regularly hosted game. Anyone up to hosting?

I propose a GoW match on 12/27 at 8PST. Thoughts?

The list so far:

Billy McButter
GAMBLAN
BrwnbellyYankee
beebuddy
FIU Panther
SkyNett
Sand1Box
BRUTE777
PoFry
ale cleezy
Waimea Boy
UConnKuz
CaptainSpackle
SERIAL HUGGER
brandodude
ScottyOB
SLEAZYPEEPEE

Ah, unfortunately I’ll be away from my 360 til Jan 2nd when I go back to school as I didn’t bring it home with me. But I’ll definitely be playing a bunch as school doesn’t start until the 7th.