T-Nation World

[quote]btm62 wrote:
Jose Cuervo Black Medallion Tequila.

“Makes my clothes fall off”
[/quote]

Patrone Silver Shots do that for me…

[quote]bmf_inc wrote:
Prof X would write a book titled ?Shut Up and Eat, You Skinny Fool? and go on a book tour and then become the first black president.

ProteinPowda and Foopa would star in The Sound of Music Two (although, nobody would watch it).

Vegita would be the next Hugh Hefner.
[/quote]

Ahahaha!

There would be nobody to be better than… As T-men we are superior to average folk, with no average folk we would no longer be suprior ;(

man i really would like to see “Shut the Fuck up and eat” by X…

[quote]K-Narf wrote:
bmf_inc wrote:

• Kegs would be made for lifting not drinking

Whoa whoa…just simmer down with that one![/quote]

I dig the rest of them…especially the fat chick one.

But don’t you take my beer away. Them’s fightin words son.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
btm62 wrote:
Jose Cuervo Black Medallion Tequila.

“Makes my clothes fall off”

Patrone Silver Shots do that for me…
[/quote]

Chinadoll, I’ll buy you as much as you want if you come over to drink it;)

DB

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
djoh615893 wrote:
-Powerlifting would have it’s own channel on cable TV

-Screw that, it would be available on public access TV

OH! OH! What a great idea! An all BB and Powerlifting channel! You hit it on the nose!!
[/quote]

How about a reality show based on some average gym with people at all kinds of levels of fitness working out and interacting??

MB :slight_smile:

[quote]masterblaster wrote:
chinadoll wrote:
djoh615893 wrote:

OH! OH! What a great idea! An all BB and Powerlifting channel! You hit it on the nose!!

How about a reality show based on some average gym with people at all kinds of levels of fitness working out and interacting??

MB :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Ugh…reality shows…we forgot to put that on the list…NO MORE REALITY SHOWS! AAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

What I would love to see is a channel dedicated strictly to BB topics, such as the Test Fest lectures, and also showing competitions, such as fitness, figure, bb, strongman, powerlifting, etc…

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Chinadoll, I’ll buy you as much as you want if you come over to drink it;)
DB[/quote]

Wow thanks! I loveeee Patron Silver.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:

-Gym wierdos, gym stalkers, middle-aged naked gym guys/girls who in their naked state try to strike up conversations with unsuspecting strangers in locker rooms all across america would be banished to their own quarantined Island, where they can all live together happily ever after (and spare the rest of us)
[/quote]

God, yes! I’m all for that.

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
chinadoll wrote:

-Gym wierdos, gym stalkers, middle-aged naked gym guys/girls who in their naked state try to strike up conversations with unsuspecting strangers in locker rooms all across america would be banished to their own quarantined Island, where they can all live together happily ever after (and spare the rest of us)

God, yes! I’m all for that.[/quote]

Sometimes I walk into the locker room to use the facility and I see a ton of these dreadful people. We don’t wanna see that…that’s why there’s stalls with curtains all over the locker room. I turn right around and walk all the way downstairs to the other side of the gym and use the br there. Or I turn around and walk out of the gym entirely and come home to my home gym. You know it’s going to be a disrupted/crappy workout when there are a ton of gym weidos, stalkers, nudies, the moment you walk into the door. They need to be deposited on their own island surrounded by shark infested waters, for gawd’s sake!

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
djoh615893 wrote:

[/quote]

Hey, don’t leave us Olympic lifters out!

In a T-World instead of late night infomercials on every channel they would show Pumping Iron.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
Sometimes I walk into the locker room to use the facility and I see a ton of these dreadful people. We don’t wanna see that…that’s why there’s stalls with curtains all over the locker room. I turn right around and walk all the way downstairs to the other side of the gym and use the br there. Or I turn around and walk out of the gym entirely and come home to my home gym. You know it’s going to be a disrupted/crappy workout when there are a ton of gym weidos, stalkers, nudies, the moment you walk into the door. They need to be deposited on their own island surrounded by shark infested waters, for gawd’s sake!

[/quote]

Hairy, fat, and flabby naked dudes really bug me when they just walk around the locker room like they are all alone. You don’t even want to make eye contact with them becasue they may want to talk, while all you’re thinking is “cover your ugly ass man, shit!”

T-Nation world would not have…

• Soul sucking cubicle farms.

• STD’s.

• Alarm clocks.

• Freezing rain.

I’d never marry. I can’t imagine marrying an ugly chick, and in a “T-Nation world”, they’d all be musclar shemales.

[quote]grew7 wrote:
I’d never marry. I can’t imagine marrying an ugly chick, and in a “T-Nation world”, they’d all be musclar shemales.[/quote]

BOOOOOOO! You suck! You’d be black balled anyway.

[quote]vroom wrote:

• Alarm clocks.
    [/quote]

OOoohhhh…No alarm clocks, that would be sooo nice!

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
I don’t know. I think it would be boring. Diversity is the spice of life. And if everyone’s elite, there’d be no more elite anymore. But I’m all for getting rid of fat chicks and selling Surge at 7-11.[/quote]

i am with you.
diversity is cool

[quote]grew7 wrote:
I’d never marry. I can’t imagine marrying an ugly chick, and in a “T-Nation world”, they’d all be musclar shemales.[/quote]

The advantage with ugly chicks is if they leave you, you wouldn’t care
,as for the shemales,I dont want to know.
Fluffy