-The break room at my job would be converted to a gym full of free weights and a blender
-French fries would be outlawed
-Hair spray being used in public places would be OUTLAWED- the sentence: Death by Zug-Zug
-Gym wierdos, gym stalkers, middle-aged naked gym guys/girls who in their naked state try to strike up conversations with unsuspecting strangers in locker rooms all across america would be banished to their own quarantined Island, where they can all live together happily ever after (and spare the rest of us)
-The world will be spared from having to be exposed to the “Muffin Effect”
-Shows about the get-skinny secrets of Hollywood stars, music video sexploitation, and E! true hollywood stories will be replaced by shows with real issues that are actually important in this world and that real people actually care about.
-Only people who are too skinny and are on a training/gaining plan will be allowed to go to all you can eat buffets; the rest will be turned away.
-Paris Hilton would be a squat, deadlift, legpress and lunge FANATIC
- Fast food would disappear
- Gyms would be everywhere
- Kegs would be made for lifting not drinking
- This would be the last generation of fat people ever
- Iron shortages
- Tractors would get jacked for their tires
- This would be the last generation of newbies
- Steroids would be legalized
- Weight machines would end up in the dump or museums
- Poorly educated gym trainers would end up selling vacuums door to door
- Surge would be sold at 7/11
- If you got drunk you wouldn?t wake up with a fat chick (maybe annoying, but not fat)
- Coffee breaks would be changed to nutrition breaks
Think about how good this would be.